Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Floor 9th, 33 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Dakao, D1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
There are 2 teams at E2 working side-by-side with each other to create the best learning experience for students. Depending on what your strengths and career path are, you can apply to be either on PC Team (Sales) or LA Team (Customer/ Student Service).
As a PC, you will professionally advise clients on course selection, craft a personalized learning plan, and maintain relationships with families over time.
As an LA, you will follow up with current students, communicate with parents on student and class issues and be in charge of re-enrollments.
* Your primary responsibilities include:
● PROGRAM CONSULTING (PC)
• Manage portfolio of 50–100 contacts (alumni, clients, and prospects) and develop relationships to provide personalized education solutions that achieve their short- and long-term goals.
• Consistently maintain and optimize communication with portfolio of contacts through various channels including in-person, phone calls, emails, and other online platforms.
• Acquire new clients through marketing campaigns, personal networks, tele-sales, client referrals, and strategic prospecting.
• Actively engage in continuous professional development to increase industry, product, and sales knowledge.
• Prepare market analyses and sales reports and support other academic, business development, and marketing activities.
• Greet and assist walk-in customers and handling questions about Everest Education and our offerings.
● STUDENT SERVICES (LA)
• Make weekly call to update parents’ about students’ performance.
• Contact parents to inform cancellation/schedule change of classes.
• Follow up with teachers to understand students’ progress.
• Respond to / Receive students’ request/concern: defer, refund, issue statement of study,
attendance and complaints.
• Deal with students/parents’ requests/concerns. Produce deferment/refund report for finance
• Handle students/parents’ requests/concerns and student complaints.
• Collaborate with Sales, Academic, Admin and Marketing departments to organize student
• Communicate with parents to get confirmation of re-enrollment registration of existing
• Follow up with absent, delayed and deferred students
• Follow up with parents to remind them to meet tuition payment deadline
• Coordinate with other departments to prepare for the new quarter
• Check Lesson Histories and summarize status;
• Translate & format tutoring class Lesson Histories and Report Cards;
• Conduct and update tutoring class surveys on last sessions;
• Check and translate Report Cards;
• In charge of electronic data management for Parent Communication;
• Manage class Gradebooks/Report cards and students’ information;
• Conduct and update Student Surveys;
• Input data for Student Survey, tutoring class reports, and other reports.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Working information:
• Schedule: 40 hours/ 5 days/ week (including Saturday and/or Sunday)
• Working location: District 7 (Phu My Hung & Him Lam Area)
• 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Customer Services in Education or Service industry.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
• Have flexible working hours.
• Passionate about Education.
• Good local knowledge of District 7 Area is preferable.
• Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus;
• Health Insurance;
• Company events: dinners, team lunches, offsite retreats, etc.
• Flexible working hours and open space;
• Unlimited Vacation Policy;
• "5-for-5" program: Monthly sponsored dinner/outdoor activities with colleagues;
• Inclusive and welcoming onboarding experience: mentor-mentee programs, initial training with direct supervisor and HR.
• Substantial training for career development conducted by C-level managers and your own choice (company sponsor).