Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 7th floor, Samco Building, 326 Vo Van Kiet, Co Giang Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
• Build quarterly and yearly product plan and strategy. Manage tiNi toys product portfolio and ensure new product development
• Develop/source new product based on aligned plan & strategy
• Optimize the performance of existing product in order to maximize gross profit margins across the product range
• Develop, contract and implement the product portfolio by specified deadlines as agreed
• Track competitor activities, act upon customer insights and market intelligence to deliver winning product onto the marketplace
• Ensure that supplier contracts are negotiated at rates that meet market demand and customer expectations in order to meet margin targets
• Manage product price and promotion campaign during product life cycle
• Ensure that Sales, Trade Marketing and Merchandise teams are fully briefed on new products and fully aligned on all items/SKUs/design carried on for each specific distribution channels.
• Working closely with demand planning and sale teams for the accurate forecast/volume ordered.
• In Corporate with procurement team to ensure they proceed the shipment on time.
• Prepare and conduct monthly sale performance review with Sale/Trade & merchandise teams to ensure enough MOH stock and propose promotion support if needed for slow moving items
• Hit all production deadlines in timely manner to ensure optimized speed to market
• Manage and maintain supplier relationships in order to drive cost reductions while continually achieving the highest level of quality material
• Partner with Corp Marketing to plan and execute demand generation activities for tiNi Toys under the tiNi Group branding umbrella
• Other assigned tasks from managers
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Production, Purchasing, Business Administration, Finance or other related field.
• Previous 3+ years’ experience on Procurement/Production/Business development in multinational FMCG company
• Licensing experience and branding experience is a plus
• Perform excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team
• Excellent supplier management, project management and negotiation skill
• Must be have excellent analytical skills, demonstrate initiative and possess the ability to lead effective meetings
• Must be capable of handling multiple projects at one time.
• Good knowledge of word, excel, and power point
• English fluency is an advantage.
• Problem-solving and Time management skill.
• Self-motivated approach to work and highly organized.
• Highly motivated and results orientated individual. Flexible, capable of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.