Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Dầu khí - Địa chất
IT Phần cứng-mạng
Mô tả công việc
The purpose of this position is:
• Administrate and manage NSRP’s IT network components
• Monitor network traffic, equipment and performance to ensure availability, reliability and security
• Troubleshoot and resolve network & security incidents
• Perform necessary tunings to ensure network performance
For this position, minimum works are as follows:
- Design network system to meet NSRP requirements.
- Administrate, Configure network device in LAN, WAN, Internet, Data center
- Monitor network performance, analyse and recommend required tunings to boost performance including adding more H/W or configuration changes.
- Ensure all equipment configurations are backed up in a way that meets NSRP Recovery Point Objectives
- Verify and execute software patches provided by third party vendors or internal project team.
- Daily support end users and process arisen requests which related to network system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues, incidents
- Do preventive maintenance of network equipment
- Research and propose new products, solutions to improve network system
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Educational Level: University Graduated
2. Work Experience: Min 5 years
3. Specialty/Qualification: Engineering / Information Technology
- Able to communicate in English well with coworkers, supervisors and other external partners in both speaking and writing; can handle effectively fairly complex business situations in English.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Network Routing & Switching, Network Security (IPS, Firewall, Proxy, VPN), Wireless, VoIP
- Proficient in analysis, designing and implementing network systems: LAN, WAN, Enterprise, Data Center, VoIP, Wi-Fi.
- Configuring competently different type of network equipment such as: Cisco, Juniper, HP, Fortinet…
- Good at managing and operating analysis tools, network monitoring system and syslog server such as: Solarwinds, PRTG, Nagios, Cacti, Netflow Analyzer, Wireshark…
- Having good understanding of Telecommunication system such as: CCTV, Telephone, Access Control System.
- Having Skills and experience in troubleshooting and handling the incident of system Network
- Deep understanding of IT security.
- Priority certification of Cisco, HP or similar vendor in: Routing & Switching, Security, VoIP and Wifi…
- Having basic knowledge of Windows server, Linux, Unix
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimum supervision
- In Particular: Professional skill, Knowledge, Decision-making, Judgement, Planning, Creativity
- Common: Achievement orientation, Challenge, Inter-personnel, Negotiation