Mô tả công việc
1) Sales Management:
- Differentiate product offerings by conveying compelling value propositions, leading opportunities and presentation solutions and proposals.
- Create business and territory plan including, but no limited to opportunity development and competitive
- Develops direct relationships with Radiology/Equipment dept and decision makers to create sales.
- Get new tender opportunities by ourselves, not rely on dealers.
- Control each project by ourselves and assign appropriate dealers to close deals.
- Assign sales team to visit hospitals weekly.
- Create and maintain opportunities in the sales funnel and report to GM.
- Create user demand of product by organizing continuous workshop/conference.
- Prospect for new business in territory through market analysis and activate marketing programs.
- Represent Societies and MOH to promote product and company.
- Connect with sales team to make demo plan and installation.
- Develop Annual service contract business.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Five years or above of relevant experience in a similar role (management position)
- Respects internal values and working atmosphere of commitment, team work, openness to new ideas and strong motivation
- Ability to lead the multiple groups (Sales, Marketing, Service) with high motivation
- Entrepreneurial spirit, think creatively to find customer solutions.
- Result oriented mindset
- Have experience and knowledge of medical high-end equipment
- This position requires extensive business trip
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with, customers and staff at alllevels (Business level of English).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package and Performance bonus
- Paid leave as per company policy
- Pay raise at least once a year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client - a japanese company
- Địa chỉ: