Mô tả công việc
In this role, you will need to:
- motivate the Sales and Customer Management (SCM) team and to foster good team spirit, delivering a high quality, efficient and integrated customer service experience.
- work closely with the Head of Sales and Customer Management and Director English Language Services to ensure the branch maintains best practice and standards.
For more information please see the Role Profile.
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a university degree and 3 years’ experience in sales management (examples of such include but are not limited to B2C sales, complaint handling, service recovery skills). Experience in the education industry is desirable.
- Have excellent English and Vietnamese
For more information please see Role profile and British Council Generic Behaviours
- Payband 6/G (From VND35,853,000 per month)
- 13th month salary
- 24 days of Annual Leave per annum, 15 days public holidays (combination of Vietnam and UK public holidays)
- Group Insurance Program for you and your family members (eligible spouse and children only)
- Annual health check
- Other benefits regulated in the TACOS
- Extensive training and development opportunities, both local and within the global network
This is a great opportunity for those keen on adding value to the organisation through evaluating and implementing new sales initiatives while training and developing current SCM staff in Sales.
The British Council offers an international working environment and growth prospects for the future as part of a rapidly expanding organisation.
Start Date: November 2019
Closing Date: 22 September 2019 (23:59 UK time)
For more information about the role and to apply, please visit our jobs portal through this link: https://tinyurl.com/VIE-NT-2088e
(Please note that priority will be given to applicants who apply on our Jobs Portal)
Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council’s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.
The British Council is a full member of Keeping Children Safe (KCS) and has achieved level 1 child safe certification. We believe that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989 and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. In line with the British Councils Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks including criminal record checks, in line with legal requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus 13th salary and Performance bonus
- Health and Accident Insurance
- 24 days annual leave and 15 public holidays a year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the british council vietnam
- Địa chỉ: