Mô tả công việc
*Contribute to business planning at the top executive level to develop sales strategies and plans that are consistent with the organizations overall mission, vision, and long-term objectives.
* Prepare sales forecasts; establish targets in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business development and monitor the performance of the organization against these goals; adjust sales strategies and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
* Oversee the overall sales budget; monitor the cost and effectiveness of sales activities to optimize resources and prioritize spending.
* Develop pricing and discount strategies to maximize sales revenue. Pursue major prospects and leads and negotiate terms of sales with major clients that will maximize the organizations business interests.
* Liaise with other senior executives across the organization (particularly in marketing and customer service) to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall corporate objectives.
*Establish and maintain positive relationships with external firms that manufacture, distribute, or represent the organizations products.
* Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the organizations sales force (field and inside sales) to achieve established sales and profit goals. implement the organizations overall sales strategy for assigned geography, product line, market segment, or list of customer accounts.
* Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas; and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
* Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organization. Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility.
* Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organizations products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
Yêu cầu công việc
*University Education or above
*Over 20 years experience (Freight and Forwarding experience is advantage)
*Good command of English.
*Good skills of computers & Microsoft Office.
*Well organized and detailed, able to work under high pressure.
*Be a team player, detailed and accurate
*Be dependable and truthful
*Be motivated and dedicated
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Promotion opportunities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos search
- Địa chỉ: