Mô tả công việc
• Assistance in maintaining and updating social media pages, bilingual website http://www.gizenergy.org.vn/ and other project websites within Energy Support Programme;
• Assistance in the communications related task in workshops and events;
• Assistance in the preparation and production of communications materials such as fact files, success stories, videos, giveaways and others;
• Researching, collecting and preparing relevant data for communications work;
• Assistance in translation of communications materials when needed;
• Assistance in monitoring and press clipping of print and online media;
• Other tasks as assigned by the PR and Communications officer or other staff involved in the communication work of the office.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vietnamese citizen, who are in the last two years of their study or newly graduated students within 6 months upon commencement of the internship.
• Bachelor’s degree in media, communication, marketing or similar;
• Strong interest in communications and online media;
• Strong MS Office, organisational and analytical skills;
• Good knowledge of Vietnamese and English, written and spoken;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
• Thinking creatively and be able to use graphic design software;
• Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
• Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to develop the power sector in Viet Nam;
• Willing to take on responsibility, work independently and travel to project sites for work if necessary.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development.
Please send your application including Cover letter, CV and relevant academic to email via VietnamWorks with the email subject “Application for PR & Coms Internship_GIZ Energy Support Programme” before 11 March 2019.
Please no phone calls, only applicants being called for an interview will be contacted.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly,creative working environment
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Good training and professional development possibilities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the deutsche gesellschaft für internationale zusammenarbeit (giz)
- Địa chỉ: