Mô tả công việc
• Assistance with project management tasks:
- Provide assistance to project participants during their language training and preparation for migrating to Germany with regard to their classes and matters of daily life, partly on the premises of the language school / accommodation
- Assistance in communication with and reports to GIZ project team in Germany, ZAV and DOLAB
- Supporting communication and cooperation with language class providers and accommodation facilities
• Support team with recruitment of project participants and project PR
• Support with project logistics and administration, such as:
- Organization of events such as recruitment week and opening ceremony, with tasks including logistics and financial affairs
- Communication with GIZ country office
- Assist project team with translations between Vietnamese and German
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vietnamese nationality
• Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in social science, German language or related areas.
• Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Germany and Vietnamese. English is an asset.
• Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills.
• Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff, willing to take on responsibility, work independently and efficiently, and travel to project sites for work if necessary
• The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development. The internship provides profound insights into multi-local project management, cooperation with German and Vietnamese state institutions and the dynamic sector of labour migration related to nursing between Vietnam and Germany.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references by VietnamWorks before 3rd June 2019.
The internship is expected to start on 17th June 2019, lasting for 6 months until 17th December 2019.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – Triple Win” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly,creative working environment
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Good training and professional development possibilities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: