Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Engaging proactively with the deinstitutionalization/care reforms discourses and processes in the country, pushing through the advocacy messaging of the Federation and supporting the MA to establish a leadership position.
2. Developing the national advocacy strategy and action plans of the MA, in alignment with the regional advocacy strategy, and ensuring its timely and effective delivery (including budget tracking).
3. Coordinating research studies, assessments and other forms of evidence building and information collection for various advocacy initiatives.
4. Networking and building strong partnerships with government, UNICEF, non-government organizations and other stakeholders related to child rights / child protection and childcare, and the advocacy work of the MA.
5. Promoting the empowerment of children in care, care leavers and caregivers as well as communities, through their engagement in the advocacy work of the MA.
6. Building the advocacy capacity of the MA through internal trainings, including for co-workers in the locations.
7. Coordinating and attending internal and external workshops, meetings, consultations, field visits and other events/programmes.
8. Attending to all documentation work including minutes, letters, concept notes, policy briefs, reports and newsletters.
9. Ensuring timely, effective and responsible communications (both internal and external) related to advocacy, including the designing and execution of media and public campaigns.
10. Coordinating with other departments/co-workers at SOS (including the Communications department, VDs/Project Heads and other locational staff), government and non-government stakeholders, consultants and volunteers on work related to advocacy, in consultation with the PD and ND.
11. Maintaining regular communication with the Advocacy Advisor-Asia, and supporting all regional and global advocacy initiatives as required including M&E processes (e.g. submission of monthly progress reports, attending quarterly virtual calls of the Asia Advocacy Network, bi-lateral calls, etc.).
12. Other work related to advocacy as required.
Yêu cầu công việc
• A degree in Social Sciences, law, English or related field.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of child rights and/or advocacy.
• A minimum of 2 years’ advocacy experience with MOLISA and related agencies at all levels.
• Passion for promoting the rights of children
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Writing and communication skills
• Skills in public relations, networking and partnership building
• Commitment, reliability and a strong sense of responsibility
• Efficiency and punctuality
• An attitude of learning
• Team player
• Fluency in English and the local language
• Strong ICT literacy
• Willingness to travel to locations and occasionally travel outside of the country to attend workshops/meetings.