Mô tả công việc
• Provides leadership in the selling effort to accurately estimate services offerings in the market. Solutions can be comprised of Philips products along with one or more 3rd party products, implementation services, maintenance services and other value added offerings.
• The MA TC IT FSE conduct preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and installation project related to Solutions IT
• Assesses client’s business, clinical and technical needs and strategies as they pertain to our solution offerings. The continuum of Service includes installation, implementation, consulting/workflow and education services along with post-implementation maintenance and support for our own Philips components as well as for designated 3rd parties, where Philips is a prime contractor.
• Differentiates required tactical services from value-add solutions when proposing solutions to clients.
• Recommends additional services to add value to the customer’s solution offering along with the associated rationale and benefit.
• Identifies engagement risk and initiates a mitigation plan for the client’s proposed solution, including a risk assessment of 3rd party components and companies following a standard methodology. Works with the BIU/BG to mitigate product risks that may be uncovered so that assurances can be given to the customer for a complete and valid outcome for the solution.
• Collaborate with sales representative to describe, defend and justify recommended levels of services.
• Summarize level of service required by clients and inform the delivery organization on these details.
• Facilitate the introduction of the delivery Project Manager in selected accounts to assure tight teamwork between IT MA TC FSE and Project Manager during handover to delivery (and beyond).
• Consult with project managers, when needed, on the Request for Change and Change Disposition process. Validates original premises for the solution should change orders become a source of contention between Philips and the customer.
• Stay current on product, services, IT and industry trends so as to offer the best in class solutions to clients.
• Ensures client and/or sales satisfaction through regular feedback mechanisms, both with clients and the delivery teams.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT or other related field or equivalent combination of academic and work experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Healthcare technology or combination of equivalent related experience and education; part of this level of experience should be in a multi-vendor and prime contracting environment.
• Experience in services delivery processes with a focus on Project Management
• Requires a broad understanding of multiple technology solution areas in healthcare with specialized knowledge in those areas where MA TC products are utilized in the customer environments.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to complete tasks independently with minimal guidance
• High-level professional demeanor and interpersonal communications skills; superb writing skills in local language and English.
• Strong collaboration skills in a multinational environment.
• Project management experience and certification (ideal).
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
At Philips, we believe there’s always a way to make life better. We innovate for people and for our people. By joining Philips, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on helping to improve lives. We also believe that we are strong only when you are. That is why we offer a variety of innovative benefits, flexibility and health programs aimed at helping you be at your best. The cutting edge challenges, inspiring teams, learning resources and unexpected career experiences will equip you to be in full control of your desired career.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website and read about what our people say. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates on industry news.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chance to promote long term career
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work schedule
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: philips vietnam
- Địa chỉ: