Mô tả công việc
Duty Station : Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade 4
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : 5:00 PM, June 05, 2019
Reference Code : VN2019/HN/08 (E)
Under the general supervision of the Chief of Mission and the direct supervision of the Head of GLPI Unit in IOM Hanoi. The successful candidate will provide administrative support for the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) operated by IOM.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
• Provide excellent client services to applicants at all times;
• Provide applicants with visa application forms, information and any other requirements;
• Ensure all inquiries from applicants regarding the requirements for submitting visa applications are properly addressed;
• Assist in the collection and forwarding of complete applications as required, including biometrics collection;
• Ensure processed applications, passports, supporting documentation and visa decisions are returned to applicants properly;
• Perform fees collection and ensure all collected money is kept in a secured and safe place;
• Input data and maintain relevant recording in the CVAC software and filling properly;
• Maintain accurate and detailed records of all applications and fees received, and biometrics enrolled and reporting these records daily;
• Maintain a professional appearance and migrant friendly demeanour at all times;
• Such other duties as may be assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Vietnamese national;
• High school degree with 03 years experience or bachelors degree with 01 year experience, preferably with background in migration, working with procedures;
• Ability and willingness to work in difficult situations;
• Demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy & confidentiality in performing responsibilities;
• Teamwork oriented, efficient and flexible, capacity to work independently, sensitive to gender issues, personal commitment;
• Excellent Customer Service and Relations Skills; Excellent Presentation.
• Good interpersonal relationship and ability to work in a multicultural environment;
• Good typing, writing, and communication skills;
• Computer literacy
Languages: Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required. Other relevant languages are an advantage.
• Accountability- accept and give constructive criticism, follow all relevant procedures, processes, and policies, meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
• Client Orientation- identify the immediate and peripheral clients of own work, establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients
• Continuous Learning- contribute to colleagues learning, demonstrate interest in improving relevant skills
• Communication – actively share relevant information, clearly communicate, and listen to feedback on, changing priorities and procedures
• Creativity and Initiative- proactively develop new ways to resolve problems
• Leadership and Negotiation - convince others to share resources, present goals as shared interests
• Performance Management - provide constructive feedback to colleagues, provide fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
• Planning and Organizing - set clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self, and others, identify priority activities and assignments for self and others
• Professionalism - master subject matter related to responsibilities, identify issues, opportunities, and risks central to responsibilities
• Teamwork - actively contribute to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team Environment, contributes to, and follow team objectives
• Technological Awareness- learn about developments in available technology, proactively identifies and advocates for cost-efficient technology solutions
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, security clearance and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Mission Office in Hanoi at 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh dist, Ha Noi or submitted electronically via VietnamWorks referring to this Vacancy Notice’s Position Title. All applications must contain a criminal background check or a receipt from the authority indicating date of issue of the certificate.
IOM only accepts profiles with IOM Personal History Form duly completed.
Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
From 22/05/2019 to 05/06/2019
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary and Bonus as per Company Policies
- Insurances according to Labor law
- Dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: