Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Unit 2 – 5th Floor, Crescent Plaza, No.105 Ton Dat Tien Street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
• To plan and trade product in area of responsibility by developing effective merchandise and range plans, managing performance in season and by effective management of supply chain in order to drive profit in line with agreed financial parameters and the category strategy.
• To manage effectively the Logistic service (import/export) activities of company
• To ensure smooth and efficiency transaction process of spring stocks so as to have a proper control over stocks, warehouse management and cost saving purpose in transportation
• To manage Sourcing - out sourcing: Search for raw material provider and spring suppliers. Later, search for other industrial components suppliers.
• Assist Merchandising Manager to carry out additional assignments/plans for the team’s effective operation
• Other: Any assignments other than above descriptions related to operation activities assigned by Company Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
Work Location: District 7, HCMC
Division/Department: Merchandising department
• Age 25-35
• University in Economics, Business Administration, Logistics, Logistics Management and Supply Chain....
• At least 2-3 year experience in similar position
• Good communication in English
• Experience to warehouse management (principle that preserves the quality of goods …)
• Understanding the system of warehouses, proficient use inventory management software such as SAP system
• Good knowledge of economic laws, customs transport ...
• Excellent analyzing, negotiating, communicating and contracting skills.
• Good at Microsoft Office
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices