Mô tả công việc
Your role as a merchandiser assistant will include:
Purchasing and production follow up:
• Prepare purchase orders both in excel and ERP
• Verify prices, quantities and lead time with factory and UK supply chain
• Deposit and balance payment management on ERP and internal table
• Daily update PO report with 100% accurate information
• Monitor supplier production schedule and send weekly inspection application to inspection planner
• Chase/Check supplier all the shipping documentation and update ERP timely
• Review supplier monthly KPI report and work out CAP for poor performing supplier
• Work with merchandiser to negotiate suppliers for delay penalty
Support merchandiser/other department as below tasks:
• Support merchandiser collect / dispatch samples and swatches and keep good record
• Support merchandiser booking tickets, hotel, fair tickets, transportation for buying trip
• Support merchandiser source new suppliers and collect basic information for initial analysis
• Support merchandiser chase supplier PS, initial check PS
• Support merchandiser track supplier shooting sample progress
• Support merchandiser generate any report for the management/buying meeting
• Coordinate with office administer to tidy up sample room regularly
• Coordinate and arrange all samples for photo-shooting.
• Support Product Development and/or Quality departments chase supplier feedback if any inquiry
Yêu cầu công việc
WHAT YOU WILL NEED?
• Four (4) year degree in international trade, supply chain management or business management from a qualified university
• Minimum 2 years work experience managing suppliers for a trading company/European buying office in Asia
• Proficient in English, both written and verbal
• Solid knowledge of ERP systems and logic, specifically supply chain ERP modules
• Highly organized with strong task follow-up capabilities
• Strong inter-personal, communication skill
• Continuous quick learner and open to change
• Hard working person, and with a strong sense of responsibilities
• Knowledge of international trade, computer skills -MS Office, Internet, emails...
• Good team player and willing to cooperate with cross function department
what we offer
• A unique opportunity to make a real difference in the Furniture and Homewares industry.
• A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
• Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects.
• Supportive on-the-job training and off-site training.
• Free Yoga Class every week
• Local private Health Insurance
• Free fruits
Only CVs in English will be considered
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- bonus according to results
- 15 paid leaves
- full time - 5 days a week
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: made.com
- Địa chỉ: