Mô tả công việc
* Job Summary
Provides administrative support to the Vietnam Buying Office team.
* Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares and writes purchase orders (PO’s). Enters and reviews electronic POs via the Buyer Worksheet application. Revises purchase orders daily and follows the purchase order change process. Ensures all necessary signatures are obtained for a letter of credit PO.
• Partners with Planning & Allocation to expedite PO entry. Follows through with P&A to ensure electronic POs are addressed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensures accuracy and integrity of PO information and contacts vendors for required information when needed.
• Pulls late lists weekly and follows up on all late POs with vendors. Reviews ship dates and cancels or makes revisions as necessary. Receives authorization from Buyer to approve vendor shipping extensions and renegotiate costs as needed. Follows up with traffic/transportation departments as needed.
• Tracks all POs generated through the buyer worksheet system to ensure final PO has been received. Copies and obtains signatures on all POs for compliance purposes.
• Assists in merchandise shipment follow up and problem solving for over/under shipments and vendor charge-backs/cost discrepancies.
Vendor Communication and Vendor Samples
• Communicates daily with vendors via telephone and email regarding purchase orders, allocations, problem solving, etc. Plays an integral role in enhancing and maintaining strong working relationships.
• Fields and screens telephone calls for PO and non-PO related matters to include prospective vendor inquiries, scheduling vendor appointments and allocation inquiries. Initiates calls to vendors to solicit contact and address information to ensure vendor databases are accurate and updated.
• Coordinates and sets up vendor and agent visits at the home office.
• Assists in pre-production/production sample process to include tracking receipt of samples, setting up displays for buyer approval and creating and maintaining binders, etc.
• Opens and organizes all sample packages for buyer review. Requests samples from vendors for strategy meetings and ensures samples are received and returned in a timely manner. Organizes and maintains sample room and purges samples as needed.
• Maintains a pre-ticket address database and follows-up with the Planning department and vendors to resolve pre-ticketed merchandise problems.
General Office Duties
• Faxes, files and photocopies POs and other departmental forms. Maintains payment records. Develops effective organizational techniques to support merchants and operations such as filing and binder systems.
• Organizes reports on a weekly basis.
• Coordinates travel arrangements and completes itinerary paperwork including scheduling market appointments.
• Orders office supplies.
• Assists Sourcing team as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Independent, requires minimal supervision
• Demonstrates flexibility and ability to adapt to an ever-changing and diverse environment
• Strong verbal and written communication with ability to assess and tailor communication style to different personalities/needs
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and follow through skills
• Strong ability to multitask in a high volume and fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
• Good data entry and math skills
• Basic computer skills required to include Microsoft Office suite
* Minimum Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Some College preferred
• One year of office or equivalent experience required
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH tjx việt nam
- Địa chỉ: