Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Level 13, AB Tower, 76A Le Lai STreet, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Manages a marketing center or group, including training, monitoring performances issues, promoting a team environment, provides work direction and promotes an environment of innovation and though leadership.
* Ensures compliance with company standards with the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
* May manage business development function and staff for Marketing Center.
* Works with clients to develop marketing concepts and design marketing materials.
* Provides cost estimates for clients by researching costs and negotiating with vendors.
* Prepares monthly and quarterly marketing reports for management.
* May manage the information flow provided, such as press releases, feature stories and by-line articles to the media.
* May serve as the contact for advertising and promotion for a local area office.
* Other duties may be assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
- Requires knowledge of all software used by personnel in the department.
* Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelors degree from four-year college or university and a minimum of five years of related experience and/or training.