Mô tả công việc
This is a role with a high level of accountability where key measures of success are as follows:
• The number of new enquiries generated and the conversion rate of enquiries to enrolment
• The retention rate across key transition points within the Pre-School
• The building of strong and positive relationships with prospective and current parents.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of parent and student needs and of local market trends to inform the Pre-School marketing strategies in the short and long term
• Apply customer and market insights and knowledge combined with creative thinking to define and shape the Pre-School proposition to maximize the Pre-School’s position within the local market
• Develop the whole school marketing strategy including product development, pricing, multi-channel communications plans and parent engagement programmes to support enrolment growth across the whole school.
• Through the implementation of creative and customer focused marketing campaigns, the Marketing Manager will support both parent recruitment and retention and works closely with the Pre-School’s Leadership Team and the Parent liaison executive to deliver a highly effective customer experience which meets or exceeds prospective and current parents’ expectations through positive relationship with parents.
• Liaise with the Parent Liaison Executive regarding all matters pertaining to recruitment and retention of students
• Implement advertising, communications and event activities to support recruitment and retention.
• Identify relevant community-based initiatives in which the school can play a relevant part to support awareness and positive brand perception, etc.
• Manage all aspects of the school’s print and electronic communications, ensuring the continuity of the school’s brand & logo, and messaging quality and consistency to apply across all departments, activities, and events. Develop and implement effective PR initiatives and email marketing across digital and off-line channels which build positive brand awareness. Oversee the work of graphic designers and print vendors in production of printed materials and web visuals.
• Contribute into the school website and school’s social media channels (content and user experience)
• Review, revise, and update as necessary the school’s crisis communication plan.
• Engage in professional development in order to keep updated on current best practices related to private school communications, emerging social media, and effective marketing and advertising strategies.
• Provide staff leadership to the department in all respects, including hiring, day-to-day management and motivation of marketing staff and contractors, ensuring professional development and excellence.
• Participate actively in the work and success of the leadership team and provide support for school events and administrative jobs as requested.
• Develop the Marketing plan and manage the Marketing Budget
• Any other duties, as required regularly or occasionally, to ensure the smooth running of marketing, admissions and the Schools
Yêu cầu công việc
● A BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university in a field related to marketing and communications is preferred.
● Three to five years of increased leadership experience in marketing and communications, preferably in a private school or experience working in a senior level marketing role in a consumer, service orientated organization.
● Outstanding speaking, writing, and editing skills in both Vietnamese and English with the ability to write high quality marketing materials.
● Deep knowledge of the principles of marketing and communications and fluency in using social media effectively.
● Ability to develop, monitor, and adhere to budgets and production schedules.
● Ability to create print materials using Photoshop, InDesign, or other comparable layout software.
● Demonstrated success in bringing regular, positive media attention to an organization.
● Demonstrated success in supervising and managing a staff.
● Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects with shifting priorities and competing deadlines.
The successful candidate should be:
● A mission-driven individual with a belief in and commitment to our Pre-School’s mission and values;
● A good listener and strategist; comfortable receiving input from many sources, and able to analyze and formulate disparate information into a well-organized plan;
● Determined and respectful of others’ concerns; someone with the flexibility and creativity needed to find alternative ways to reach objectives when barriers arise; a skilled negotiator;
● A team builder – confident and competent, with strong skills in management and leadership; one who understands the subtleties of motivating and directing a diverse group of personalities with different work styles; having the ability to build relationships quickly and to interact in a pleasant and professional manner with staff and parents;
● A hard worker with a high energy level and integrity with a willingness to work hands-on in developing and executing a variety of development and advancement activities;
● Emotionally mature with a very good sense of humor and the flexibility and sensitivity to work with diverse personalities and situations.
Competencies for the Role
• Excellent strategic thinker with the ability to translate insight into strategies
• A creative thinker, able to bring new ideas to established processes
• Excellent visual and written judgement for the development of creative marketing campaigns
• Highly digitally and social media literate, experience of working across key social media channels and using website CMS
• Good knowledge of PR and branding
• Excellent people management skills with the ability to influence and persuade across a varied stakeholder group
• Excellent IT and database skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
• Competitive Salary
• School fee discount
• 20 days Holiday
Out-of-hours working may be needed for special events. This will generally be compensated by time off in lieu. The Marketing Manager will, from time to time, be required to undertake other duties of a similar nature as may reasonably be required by his/her line manager. There may be occasions when the Marketing Manager’s skill set may be required elsewhere within the Pre-School, so flexibility will be essential.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary; rewarding initiative and creativity
- 20 days Holiday
- School fee discount
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: etonhouse
- Địa chỉ: