Marketing & Communications Manager
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Nơi làm việc: Việc làm Hà Nội
Địa chỉ: Số 40, phố Cát Linh, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việcPosition Overview:
This is a key role within the hotel. Key responsibilities include growing the equity of the Hotel and the brand through all communications, products and partnerships and using the Accorhotels and Pullman Brand platform and tools to drive revenue for rooms and all hotel outlets and services.
• Be fully conversant with the brand, its standards and its DNA (visual and written communication, product, service, distribution e.g. brand packages)
• Manage brand compliance for the hotel to grow the equity of the hotel and outlet brands and the Pullman equity across all channels
• Manage all marketing/promotional/sales and Brand collateral development/production both on and off line
Communications / Public Relations
• Serve locally as the public relations spokesperson for the hotel
• Establish and maintain relationship with tourism and business authorities and associations
• Attend local community and industry functions and events as a representative of the hotel
• Develop a fully integrated communications and activities calendar for the Hotel around events, rooms, food and beverage, recreation, public holidays.
• Establish and maintain a relationship with key local and national press and media, locally based foreign correspondents and other representatives in order to maximize positive exposure.
• Develop and update the hotel kit, issue regular press releases, featured stories and hotel newsletters
• Liaise with the regional Communications team to maximise communications exposure
• Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) is fully aligned
with the hotels positioning.
• Identify opportunities to further expose the hotel and maximize revenue opportunities through sponsoring local sport/cultural/art events that are aligned with the hotel positioning and are sound in delivering a strong ROI
• Drive the marketing and communication (internal and external) of the Hotels CSR commitments
Loyalty & Partnerships
• Ensure that Le Club Accorhotels and Accor Advantage Plus are robustly promoted in the hotel and champion a loyalty culture
• Ensure the hotel Le Club Accorhotels recognition programme is followed and according to the brand promise
• Ensure the optimisation of the hotel’s promotion and visibility on Le Club Accorhotels and Accor Advantage Plus communication platforms.
• Drive the revenue potential across rooms, food and beverage, spa from Accor Advantage Plus members with timely offers and account management of the Accor Advantage Plus offices
• Identify complimentary Partnership opportunities to grow the hotel equity (always ensuring our own Loyalty and Subscription programmes are protected)
• Effectively manage the hotel’s content and images through conducting regular website audits
• Proactively explore all online opportunities for the hotels including but not limited to; local business opportunities, city/regional tourism organisations
• Manage the hotels’ website – traffic and revenue generation, promotional content display
• Manage the hotel email database and e-communication activity
• Manage online advertising for the hotel (display banners, SEM/PPC etc)
• Manage the online promotion for conference and catering and food and beverage activity at the hotel
• Set-up, manage social media accounts and sharing sites as relevant to the hotels markets (Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Flickr etc) and develop social networks
• In conjunction with the Guest Experience Manager monitor and manage the hotel online reputation (TripAdvisor, Blogs, Forums) using the online reputation management tools.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our Hotel
• Recommend new alternatives or ideas to develop the Hotel’s online marketing strategies
• Ensure that all tools and procedures are in place to engage guests in Guest Book (the Accor Guest Satisfaction Survey)
• Regularly monitor the hotels Guest Book Dash Board and communicate with all the teams. Ensure actions are put in place by the hotel to improve below standard scores
• Be fully au fait with the brands audit criteria
Yêu cầu công việc• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
• Be creative and innovative
• Well groomed at all times to maintain a professional impression of the hotel
• Excellent guest and client relations
• Be results focused and be able to implement activities to drive revenue
• Be very proficient in Microsoft applications
• Establish a good understanding of TARS, Accor distribution & pricing
• Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely pro active with all activities to support the hotel
• Be able to work effectively as part of a dynamic team
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Mức lương thỏa thuận trong buổi phòng vấn.
- Người lao động được đóng BHXH, BHYT.
- Được hưởng các chế độ khác theo luật lao động và theo quy định của Công ty.
Hồ sơ bao gồm
Thông tin công ty
Quy mô : Từ 500 - 999 nhân viên
Fax: Đang cập nhật
Địa chỉ: Số 40, phố Cát Linh, Đống Đa, Hà Nội