Mô tả công việc
Assist Sales and Marketing Director in reaching the targeted goals of the Hotel as defined in the marketing plan. To lead and manage the Public Relations Function of the Hotel through the development and implementation of successful strategies which are market focused, supportive of Sales & Marketing plans and in line with both Company and Hotel Mission and Vision.
To keep all media sources informing of relevant events which take place in the hotel. Ensure the hotel reputation in the local community stands as a market leader by maintaining good relationship between the Hotel and the media.
1. To establish a marketing and communication schedule and budget for the hotel and estimate the resources which need to be allocated in conjunction with the plans and actions laid out in the Director of Sales & Marketing’s Business Plan and Marketing Plan.
2. To ensure corporate identity standards for all promotional material.
3. To prepare and implement the hotel’s annual advertising plan and to co-ordinate with advertising agencies on all matters related to creative and media planning.
4. To assist DOSM for preparing the annual and monthly marketing action plans.
5. Maximize press relations by:
• Seeking story placement in local and national media.
• Soliciting media coverage for all special events and program.
• Generating publicity for new facilities, entertainment, services and functions of the hotel through news releases, memos and story solicitation of the news media.
• Initiating and placing the hotel and/or hotel personnel stories in local media that will add to the awareness and prestige of the hotel. Acting as a liaison between the hotel and the press to answer all media inquiries.
6. To establish and maintain, through advertising and Public Relations, a desired and favorable image of the Hotel within the Hotel industry.
7. To organize events/ activities related to the advertising and Public Relations of the Hotel in respect to improving public goodwill. Make and formulate a plan and strategy for a calendar of events.
8. To monitor closely external opinion(s) of the hotel and to feedback such information to the General Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing and recommend the appropriate actions to be taken.
9. To attend official functions as and when required and co-entertain these guests with fellow associates when necessary.
10. To solicit select and manage the inventory of appropriate corporate gift for use by the Sales team.
11. To review all printed material for the property to ensure it is properly worded and the image is reflective of the hotel. All print jobs to have GM approval.
12. To arrange photo shoots, special promotions, press releases and Advertisements.
13. Coordinate the production of in-house magazine or newsletter to give updates on activities in the hotel to our guests, clients, corporate head office as well as employees.
14. Create a resource center – offering newspaper and magazine clipping service and hotel related publications to ensure an effective communications and information systems.
15. Through organized sales calls/ activities/ solicitations, develop potential events which are media driver, revenue generating; increase our standing in the community.
16. To entertain clients, in-house guests and key company contacts responsible for PR so that we can network with them to increase our visibility and chance for media exposure.
17. To stay abreast of market intelligence regarding competitor hotels and their selling/ marketing strategies, new facilities etc.
18. To keep track of competitor’s activities on an ongoing basis and report on them in the appropriate meetings.
19. Maintain an effective tracing system for files and paper work.
20. Carry out other duties assigned by Director of Sales & Marketing.
Yêu cầu công việc
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: College Degree or above
LANGUAGES: Vietnamese - Excellent level, written & spoken
English - Good level, written & spoken
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of third language an advantage
Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word and Excel, PowerPoint
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IN CASE OF EXTERNAL SELECTION): At least 4 years in international hotels in the same position.
WORK EXPERIENCE IN MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL (IN CASE OF INTERNAL PROMOTION): 3 year in the same position in hotels of similar category and services.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and attractive bonuses scheme
- Opportunity for professional training & development
- Opportunity to take challenge and build up successful career in a promising new industry
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty cổ phần đầu tư phát triển du lịch -& dịch vụ quy nhơn
- Địa chỉ: