Mô tả công việc
• Develop strong internal relationships across sales, revenue, events, food & beverage, and digital marketing functions to ensure consistency in products across all channels.
• Proactively develop with internal & external stakeholders, assist development & implementation of internal & external marketing promotions for hotel revenue-generating departments to ensure functionality in support of strategy & initiatives
• Conduct regular collateral audits to ensure brand guidelines are implemented consistently
• Oversee the timely development, production and delivery of regular items including the bimonthly resort magazine, concierge and airport videos, seasonal brochures and related assets
• Manage ad hoc photography and videography for tactical actions and social content updates
• Manage translation projects for all hotel assets
• Actively support onsite implementation of regional marketing campaigns
• Advise and conduct research on potential marketing opportunities and ensure these are maximised
• Maintain and increase visibility through local press relationships
• Assist in reviewing hotel content on partner brochures and websites
• Develop understanding of regional markets trend for both online and offline channels in order to proactively recommend action plans for respective segments
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of local & regional market and industry behaviors including its influencers i.e, economic, political, environmental…etc
• Champion all special projects relating to market research & competitor activities.
• Any other duties or tasks as directed by the Director of PR & Communications and the Director Sales & Marketing that assist and support hotel operations
• Support the operations team when required
• Ensure that Great Hotel Guest Loves and the Winning ways is demonstrated throughout all processes.
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving, creative concept, reasoning, motivating/self motivating, strategic planning, organizational and training abilities.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Good writing skills in English and Vietnamese
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, Marketing, PR, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge/experience in online and offline marketing (hospitality pre, supporting press and communications activities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Salary
- Health insurance for yourself and family
- 14-16 Paid Annual leave
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: intercontinental da nang sun peninsula resort
- Địa chỉ: