Mô tả công việc
Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders
This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and Partnerships Engagement
Key Working Relations:
Internal: KOTO trainees and all KOTO staff.
External: Industry partners, sponsors and community service providers
• Content Development: Building contents for social enterprise sector includes KOTO Training Restaurants, joint venture and catering services. Contents may range from writing posts, articles, photos and video.
• Digital Marketing Management: Manage all social media channels include Facebook, Instagram and Trip Advisor – Tasks varied from managing contents, promotion, analytics, respond to customers’ inquires via Digital marketing platforms and running campaign when required.
• Media: Host media partners in KOTO Hanoi when it comes to media activities for social enterprise sector.
• Build and maintain relationships with existing partners: Initiate and maintain contacts with external stakeholders include business partners, suppliers, customers and sponsors.
• Engagements: Participate in workshops and events that can increase engagements with external stakeholders.
• Report: Ensure an analytical report is updated monthly for digital marketing activities.
• Monitor two-way communication: Provide a high level of communication with customers and partners.
• Product Developments: Working with restaurant and sales team to develop different kind of products and sales kit available for Sales team to promote and sell.
• Others: Supporting Marketing and Partnerships Engagement team during event time.
• Internal liaison: As required, assist other team members when events are being organised.
• Self: Manage self to maximise results.
• Values & Ethos: Uphold the values of KOTO.
Yêu cầu công việc
Key Skills and Knowledge:
• Ability to identify potential media partners
• Report writing and analytical skills.
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently but also excellent teamwork spirit.
• Project management.
• Ability to provide high level of communication to external stakeholders.
• High level of time management and tasks prioritising skills.
Qualifications / Experience:
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business and/or Commerce, International Relations.
• Minimum two-year- experience in a sales, business development and Media and communication areas.
• Relationship management experience to ensure the requirements of both KOTO and its partners are delivered.
Well-developed technical skills in the following areas:
● IT Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AI, Photoshop)
● Videographer/Photographer skills (Preferable)
● Well-developed communication skills (written and oral) in both Vietnamese and English
● High level of responsibility
● Positive attitude
● Creative and innovative
● Passionate in social enterprise model
Please read Staff Handbook for full conditions of employment and code of conduct.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Payment
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: koto - know one teach one
- Địa chỉ: