Mô tả công việc
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Grid Automation support customers in creating stronger, smarter and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk.
You will be a vital member of the sales team within the Business Function Grid Integration Business Line (BL)/ Power Grids (PG) Business, in Vietnam. Reporting to the LSM Manager and PGGI Asia HUB Sales and Marketing Manager, you will implement the Business Unit strategies and ensure the profit and loss and business growth through the local and regional representation of the Business Unit.
• Implementing the PGGI business unit strategy in the Country, and ensuring business development, including profit and loss (P&L), in 2889 domestic sales unit.
• Leading implementation of PGGI Business Unit strategies and initiatives at country level to ensure appropriate sales and marketing efforts within the country.
• Managing demand market for the Business Unit within assigned country, including third party sales, internal sales, and channels.
• Developing business strategies and sales and marketing plans in partnership with local Market and Sales teams. Participating in the budgeting process, including preparing the Order Commitment Sheet (OCS), representing the PGGI Business Unit in the local market.
• Ensuring detailed market analyses of market drivers and trends, key competition, and emerging technologies. Producing monthly and ad-hoc reports to monitor market and progress.
• Ensuring local FES teams are provided with necessary training and receive appropriate accreditation. Providing all relevant materials to support sales and marketing processes.
• Managing and developing appropriate relationships with the customers and key accounts. Serving as escalation point for questions and issues and collects customer feedback and input.
• Ensuring proposals are developed and approved with respective supply units to enable negotiations. Overseeing quotations to promote optimal outcome and ensuring all status updates and documentation are accurately tracked in appropriate systems.
• Organizing and promoting after sales service activities. Ensuring appropriate order handling of products/systems/services. Ensuring contracts are appropriately managed with adherence to payment terms.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, participate in integrity related investigations and enforcement where necessary or required, take responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Engineering Degree with 12-18 years’ experience in P&L.
• Having 15 years Engineering in a Sub Station or Power sectors
• Leadership skill to lead a team of 5-10 employees.
• Excellent Power system and substation automation, Sales and Engineering knowledge.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to company law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: abb in vietnam
- Địa chỉ: