Mô tả công việc
• Plan, organise and achieve the listing of company’s products in targeted hospitals, hospital retail pharmacies in his/her territories, according to Marketing plan and strategies in order to achieve sales target.
• Secure good relationships with Hospitals and key representatives to win tender every time possible.
• Develop business with health insurance (enlisting) and national programs of prevention related to company’s products.
• Participate to competitive intelligence.
• Responsible for strategy to enter public hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi by insuring the enlisting of Sanofi products in targeted hospitals.
• Responsible to identify/measure key hospitals and establish criteria of selection, identification of Decision-maker network, potentiality per product, etc…
• Responsible for reinforcing strengthening relationships with key decision makers of hospitals to win tenders.
• Responsible to provide accurate, mapping of hospitals where Sanofi-Aventis reps. are covering, and regularly update the information. Identify potential hospitals in private sectors and propose tactical plan to enter.
• Responsible to approach and enlist or maintain enlisted as much as possible Sanofi products in Health Insurance list.
• Responsible for taking information about Sanofi products share in each hospital at his or her territories (by product segment) compared with the competitors.
• Support in introdution Pharmaco-economics awareness and disseminating P.E data in hospitals.
• Ensure periodical reporting.
Corporate compliance responsibilities:
Every staff of Sanofi is accountable for assuring compliance’s rules & ethic code when working with Health Care Professional to strengthen the company’s image.
Ensure all the activities of the sales force unit comply with relevant acts, legal demand and ethical standards and in line with marketing plan
Corporate HSE responsibilities
At any level of the organization, each individual is accountable for following all HSE guidelines and policies requested by the Group as well as contributing to the achievement of the HSE objectives.
Line Manager is accountable for assuring compliance with the road safety program for driving employees under their supervision and leads by example.
Others: carrying out special/ad-hoc requirements as requested by supervisor if any
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: University degree in Pharmaceutical
Experience & knowledge:
- Knowledge: Medical Doctor; Hospital market; Finance; English: fluency; Computer: usage
- At least 5-year experience in Sales; at least 3-years experiences in District Manager position is an advantage
Core Values / Competencies:
• Autonomous; Mature and senior;
• Good negotiation skills;
• Good interpersonal/ communication skills;
• Long-term vision;
• Honesty/ Reliable/ Integrity
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Coaching & training
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: sanofi
- Địa chỉ: