Mô tả công việc
Pro-actively engage with the clients, understand their requirements and drive the improvement of logistics needs of Clients by working with cross functional internal departments on service level agreements (SLA) and key performance indicators (KPI).
• Work as main logistics contact for Clients on cross function issues, gap of services if any, ad hoc projects, and critical issues
• Liaise cross-functionally at all level within the Business Unit of the company, including communication with clients and drive the logistics business review meetings with the assigned Clients and manage business review reports for Clients
• Drive the improvement of Clients services by working with internal department on SLA and KPIs on cross function issues for key Clients (follow up and assessment with department on set SLA and KPIs on cross function issues). Trouble shoot and provide solutions for issues of a moderate to complex scope
• Maintaining an in-depth and up-to-date Logistics understanding of client business drivers, strategies and priorities, organizational structure, Logistics P&L of relevant Clients and provide qualitative insight to support Clients logistics operations and or support actions to GM/ BD team on renewal phase of Clients and new business.
• Coordinate with internal Departments /local partner for critical issues of key customers that impact to Clients business
• To develop and maintain relationships with senior management in clients organization
• Overseeing the development of client presentations, assist presentation team in preparation / rehearsals for logistics meetings with Clients
Yêu cầu công việc
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant quantitative field (e.g. Business, Logistics, etc.) is required.
• Minimum 2-3 years of professional logistics experience in FMCG / Pharma environment, preferred in pharma industrial.
• Inquisitive mind, an eye for detail and remain calm under pressure
• Has had a Logistics operations or supply chain responsibility
• Knowledge of Warehouse & Transportation Management Systems (WMS & TMS, ideally SAP).
• Proactive more than reactive; like challenging status-quo but respectful of authority
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and people & change leadership skills
• Good analytical and conceptual capabilities
• Confident and articulate individual with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
• Excellent customer service skills are mandatory as is the ability to work in a dynamic and diverse team environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13, 14, 15th salary
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: