Mô tả công việc
- Ensure proper processes and audit measures are established & documented
- Collaborate with IT and other key business functions to develop, test, and successfully implement new/improved services, processes or applications
- Establish performance measures for evaluation that will meet/exceed customers’ requirements.
- Initiate training programs to ensure staff and service providers are qualified and complied with operational standards as agreed with customers.
- Conduct periodic reviews and provide SQ training of Logistics staff (when needed)
- Align and support Global/Regional SI team to achieve overall SI objectives and initiatives.
- Lead and develop a local SQ Management Dashboard (productivity, SQ issues, program implementation status
- Organize, prepare, and support customer performance reviews and vendors education seminars
- Ensure effective and efficient adoption and adaptation of information technology as an enabler in APLL operating processes
- Enhance or eliminate processes to ensure staff’s effectiveness by identifying processes gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Consistently obtain customers feedbacks both formally (CIOs) and informally and initiate improvement programs.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least Bachelor’s Degree. Degree in Logistics Management / Supply Chain/ Engineering is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in Logistics industry, with preferably 2 to 3 years in supervisory role
- Customer oriented with the ability to establish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers at
- Ability to effectively & efficiently adopt/adapt information technology and logistics solutions as an enabler to
- Possesses skill‐sets in Integrity, Business Acumen, Leadership and Analytical Thinking
- Effective Communication, Result Oriented, Holistic View, Positive Thinking and Human touch skills
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English (written, spoken and reading).
- Computer and internet literate
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Meals allowance, 13th salary, Holidays Gifts and annual bonus.
- Plus Insurance, 16 days annual leave.
- Training on site
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: apl logistics vietnam company limited
- Địa chỉ: