Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Floor 8th, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan St, D.1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- To drive changes in the whole supply chain / operational processes from initial marketing forecast => buy management => sell in sales operations => order book management => orders processing => customer oriented value adding services => warehousing operations => logistics and delivery to customers & deliver the required efficiency targets.
- To accurately and proactively plan and optimize and manage the country’s inventory situation, and to supervise the article master creation/maintenance and PO processing.
- To establish smooth process for 3PL vendor management and ensure targets of 3PL vendor are met.
Warehouse & Logistics, Customer Service, Sales Operations
1. Plan and improve inbound & outbound product flow
2. Improve stock turn and overall inventory management (inventory profile, visibility and tracking of inventory availability at different points in the pipeline)
3. Relieve sales & marketing departments on key operational and planning tasks (supply various sales & product analysis and required monthly reports, maintenance of range /channel segmentation matrices, sell in sales and marketing tools preparation, buy /purchase plans, pre-order management, order fulfillment tracking, customer returns tracking, credit /debit notes liasion with finance, etc.)
4. Responsible for Buy, Order Book Management & Customer Order Fulfillment. Minimize drops and delays of products with SEA Finance & Operations and SEA Category Management Teams. Ensure target ordering windows of pooled articles are followed. Achieve targeted SKU efficiency and overlapping across the Area for pooled articles.
5. Drive and implement World Class Supply Chain models.
6. Custodian of all master files – customer, product, pricing, promotion. Custodian and business drivers of related modules in adiRace, adiPortal, SIM & ILS.
7. To be accountable for delivering the overall company financial KPIs & key business projects.
8. Ensure delivery of company vision, mission, goals; participate in all strategic decision making process and ensure compliance of all key policies & operational procedures.
9. Keep abreast of new development in total supply chain and operational areas inside and outside the
- Analyze past season sell-through, sell-in and a-Vietnam forecast data to prepare for current season forecast
- Offer a-Vietnam analytical views on committed futures and expected re-order
- Participate in key vendor meetings to provide forecasting perspective on capacity and material planning
- Participate in forecasting meetings; provide 2nd opinion and sanity check on Category Management and Sales forecasting
- Recommend level of safety stock in preparation for replenishment
- Analyze current-season sell-through data to identify list of products for replenishment
- Propose initial re-order volume based on sell-through analysis for targeted products, considering fabric pre-positioned and capacity availability
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to decide on replenishment products and respective volumes
- Analyze and manage inventory; coordinate and move inventory among different KA DC/stores before placing re-orders
- Assume lead role in the country OTB meetings and prepare the agreed monthly OTB action plan for Senior Management
- Ensure purchase orders are placed in line with agreed cut off dates as communicated by SEA Planning. All PO’s to be placed with correct ex factory date and delivery dates based on lead times and transportation mode.
- Resolve all PO minimum issues.
- Post the placement of PO’s (within 1 week of cut off) review all unsatisfied demand and formulate action plans to resolve issues.
- Review all ex factory date confirmations and highlight any expected late deliveries; this includes ad-hoc confirmations received in addition to a weekly review of changed orders in SIM. Review ship mode, challenge late deliveries, update adirace and advise customer services if sales orders are affected.
- Manage and update IB confirmation errors within 24 hours of transfer to adirace.
- Prior to indent keying every season ensure all articles are set up correctly (lead-time/lead flag/season) to allow keying of indents to launch date.
- Request all PO’s that are being sent by airfreight collect, alternatives to have been investigated prior to confirmation of collect request.
- Articles dropped list to be updated. For articles dropped that affect sales orders- cancellations to be updated within 24hrs of PO cancelled in adirace (post IB cancellation). Articles dropped list to be created and distributed.
- Manage the inventory clearance process and product lifecycle policy.
- Align buying months with the ACM Team buying months.
- For articles that are classified as articles to be pooled, support the SEA Planning Team to manage pooled articles.
- Ensure that the SEA Inventory Buying Policy is complied with.
- Review weekly all orders that are unconfirmed and send exceptions to aSL for further updates.
- Review weekly all orders that have a past ex factory date and follow up with aSL.
- Review all orders that have a short shipment, investigate and resolve.
- Monthly report and distribute all locked articles in agreed format to PM’s, sales and customer services.
- Article master maintenance. Sporting goods industry and make recommendations to aVN Management Team & Area Management Team for future capacity and capability enhancement.
3PL Vendor Management
1. Start Up
- Attend monthly project meetings with 3PL
- Ensure 3PL hits key deadlines for start up project
2. Ongoing management of 3PL
- Ensure 3PL adheres to the signed contract.
- Ensure 3PL meets agreed KPI’s and if not, that action is taken to ensure that the KPI’s are met in the future.
- Be the liaison between the 3PL and any issues that relate to customer deliveries.
Yêu cầu công việc
Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: At least 10 years of relevant working experience; At least 5 years of leading big teams; Exposure in multinational companies, cross functional and multi cultural environment
- Industry: Preferably in Supply Chain / Logistics
- University degree preferably in Supply Chain / Logistics (MBA – a plus)