Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Level 7, PVcom Bank Building, 30/4 Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Hoi An South Development is now open for potential candidates of Manager - IT Governance position, working in a professional and fast-track integrated resort project in central Vietnam.
• Direct and approve the design of security systems;
• Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested;
• Review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning;
• Design IT Security policies;
• Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities;
• Maintain a current understanding the IT threat landscape for the industry;
• Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations;
• Translate that knowledge to identification of risks and actionable plans to protect the business;
• Schedule periodic security audits and risk assessments;
• Oversee identity and access management;
• Make sure that cyber security policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced;
• Provide training and mentoring to security team members;
• Constantly update the cyber security strategy to leverage new technology and threat information;
• Brief the executive team on status and risks, including taking the role of champion for the overall strategy and necessary budget provisions;
• Communicate best practices and risks to all parts of the business, outside IT.
• Apply ISO standards with respect to ISO2700x series, ITIL, PCIDSS etc.
• Ensure that Confidentially, Integrity and Availability is enforced within the corporate environment.
• Manage and schedule authorized penetration tests to access IT security areas of improvement.
• Familiarity with multiple software types at the application and enterprise levels;
• Mobile operating systems, applications and security protocols;
• Protection systems against malware, hacking and other threats.
Yêu cầu công việc
* IT degree or Diploma and at least 5 years management experience plus relevant knowledge in a similar role.
* Good verbal and written English skills.
* Experience in report writing.
* Good investigative and analytical skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* CISSP or studying towards CISSP, CISA, ITILv3 foundations is an advantage.
* Experience in the Casino gambling and hospitality environment is highly recommended.