Mô tả công việc
• The role holder will be the interface the following tasks including but not limited to:
• To prepare credit and securing documentation for clients to fit business various needs while ensuring compliance with the Bank’s standards and policies.
• To maintain an independent control over credit and securing documentation and ensure that all credit and securing documentation & conditions have been perfected for drawdown of Bank facilities.
• To provide high quality credit & security documentation support to RMs while providing independent control over the documentation process.
• To ensure promptly update of documentation and collateral data in the Bank’s system to the high quality.
• To effectively produce the credit reporting or support other units to produce the reports.
• To liaise with other divisions of the Bank in connection with daily routine matters on documentation checking/ drafting/ execution.
• To participate in any other department / group projects and/or task as applicable for the CRC-CDU as may be assigned from time to time
(a) Compliance :
• To fully understand and comply with Group policies and procedures and local regulatory requirements.
• Ensure compliance with the Group’s standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and CDD
(b) Key Responsibilities :
• To check properly all approved BCA/LA received
• To prepare Loan Agreement/ Facility letter (BFL) and security documents in accordance with approved BCA terms & conditions with minimal error rates.
• To liaise with LDU on non-standard documentation handling.
• To check and ensure facility and security documentation are perfected where necessary.
• To issue Security Compliance Certificate/DDN in a timely manner within the agreed service standard.
• To maintain and update all data recorded in CMS correctly based on the underlying facility and security documents and update CMV correctly at all times.
• To register the security documents to local authorities
• To complete the EAR checklist in respect of CRC’s documentation responsibilities within the stipulated timeframe.
• To follow the global CRC diligently
• To provide feedback of any errors/problems immediately to the CRC Manager
• To engage WB Legal in relation to non standard security documentation if required.
• To assist other CRC units in cross border support as per DOI
• To assist LDU in terms of documents checking in local language if required
• To check daily, bi-monthly and monthly CMS reports
• To assist CRC Manager and other team members on other general activities.
• To assist in providing document checklists in terms of local language documentation to MDU/ISDA team
• To perform any assignments that may be required from time to time.
• Ensure no surprises culture – no failed audits, no operational loss
• Ensure all risk self concerned issues are escalated to Line Manager in time and full picture
• Ensure compliance with applicable internal policies and practices as well as external regulations and laws.
• Ensure controls are efficiently and effectively exercised in order to prevent frauds and losses.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Advanced level on credit documentation, risk, compliance, legal matters
2. Ability to work under high pressure
3. Advanced time management and stakeholder management
4. Advanced communication skills, Microsoft Office skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Premium Healthcare plan for you and your dependents
- 18 days full paid leave a year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: