Mô tả công việc
1. CS Business Development
- Identify and research to analyse potential demand from the market/Find and negotiate with the suppliers and dealers/Coordinating among suppliers, dealers and internal departments/teams for any new setup business or program/Support and guide dealers.
- Develop and implement additional CS downstream products (e.g. Insurance, Extended Warranty, etc.) as planned with GSP and/or HUB SEA 1/
- Set-up and maintain central billing models for new products (if any)
2. Customer Services Product Management
- Initiate sales plan, execute orders and measure results of CS products / Setup weekly communication and update with dealers.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell products and implement promotion campaign at wholesale and retail level/Track, record all the sales data and producing report to CS management team, HUB SEA1 and GSP. Carry out the bonus payment process on a number of related incentive programs.
- Proactively collaborate with other teams/department on internal process and inventory management/Provide product training to dealers to increase the product knowledge at retail level.
- Address the needs in terms of creating a Marketing campaign to increase business/product. Work with CS Marketing team on the campaign and support dealers to implement it.
3. Market and competitor analysis
- Update on competitors /Observe the market for all the factors that may affect the CS business (or product)
- Analyse market structures, affective factors and derive necessary fields of action beforehand.
- Key account supervision/Work with dealer and build relationship with key account customers
- Monitor the key account customers’ specific business turnover with dealers.
- Identify the demand or the gap in product offering to the key accounts.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree in Business Administration/Management or Economics
- Over 4 years of experience in the automotive business (after-sales of automotive business at retail/wholesale level is preferred);
- Good technical/automotive understanding; KAM and/or B2B sales experience advantageous
- Fluency in both English & Vietnamese/Good time & process management and ability to work alone
- Outstanding negotiation and networking skills/Pro-active problem solver with some business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skill and confident to create and deliver presentation
- Willingness to conduct extensive travel activities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: mercedes benz vietnam ltd.
- Địa chỉ: