Mô tả công việc
- Ensure that machine, plant equipment, and systems used in manufacturing, engineering and other industrial production processes are usable and in good condition.
- Plan and monitor maintenance activities and facility renewal expenditure.
- Analyze data for predictive maintenance and prepare report to management as required.
- Assures the proper training of all Maintenance associates to meet all maintenance, safety, quality, and other required skills/knowledge as well as providing ongoing training to continually level up their skills.
- Develops other improvement plan activities for improving the overall efficiencies within the department.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Automotive or relevant majors (Master or MBA is a plus
- 10+ year experience in high volume and complex manufacturing, preferably the automotive/mechanical industry
- Experience in developing and implementing successful Lean Manufacturing Systems and Maintenance Operation
- Demonstrated successful leadership of direct organization and team
- Strong ability to grasp and effectively use technical concepts and technical information; Knowledge on Industry 4.0 concepts
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Fluent English communication (4 skills) is a must
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Healthcare plan for whole family
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH sản xuất và kinh doanh vinfast - thành viên của vingroup
- Địa chỉ: