Mô tả công việc
With offices in 158 countries and more than 250,000 people, PwC are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We committed to collaboration and strong relationships that help our clients and our people realise their ambitions. Well known for our technical excellence, we are also a firm brimming with energetic and inspirational people who want to build a diverse and enduring career in a progressive, global organisation.
The Deals Advisory team in PwC Vietnam is the leading transaction support firm in Vietnam, providing advice to international and local clients from corporate and private equity through to financial investors. The Deals Advisory team assists clients in unlocking and maximising deal value throughout the deal process from pre-deal evaluation, due diligence, valuation, through to post-deal services.
Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are currently looking for an Senior Manager or Director with a dedicated focus on Corporate Finance Services to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City.
· Independently manage M&A transaction projects, with the support of junior members and under the overall guidance of the Partner and Director.
· Prepare pitch documents such as proposals, teasers and information memorandum;
Independently take initiatives in business origination.
· Facilitate and supervise the conduct of market research.
· Compile financial models and provide valuation analysis.
· Work in conjunction with various professional advisors, including lawyers, to facilitate the preparation of Letters of Intent, terms sheets and Sale and Purchase Agreements.
· Perform high-level financial analysis and review on client companies.
· Participate in meetings among clients, counterparts and various professionals and provide support to the clients in the negotiations; due diligence and deal closing process.
· Guide and mentor juniors members.
By joining the Corporate Finance team you will:
• Develop deals experience from exposure to a wide range of transactions
• Participate in a comprehensive program of structured learning as well as on the job training to develop enhanced valuation and transactions support skills
• Be exposed to a diverse range of international, national and local clients, allowing you to develop real industry •
• Work with senior team members on M&A projects and deal with senior personnel at diverse client & organisations
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in this role, you will need:
· At least 9 -10 years experiences as manager/ senior manager level in corporate finance and/or transaction advisory experience with investment banks, consulting professional firms or fund corporations.
· Strong financial background with solid understanding of M&A processes and familiarity with business valuation and financial modelling.
· Dynamic personality with the ability to demonstrate leadership and inspire trust in clients.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication ability as well as strong analytical and evaluation skills; whilst demonstrating accuracy and attention to details when working in a fast-paced environment.
· Enjoy working as part of a multi-cultural team.
· A self-starter with a high level of initiative.
· A positive attitude and strong organisational skills are essential.
· Strong understanding of the local market and good networking skills.
· Passing CFA exam for any level is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with PwC Vietnam.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive & Competitive Package
- Constant Learning with Clear Career Path Development
- Diversity, Flexible & Professional Working Environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: