Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
• Accountable for departmental budget and project deliverables. Secure and allocate appropriate resources and manage project to meet Departmental goals and achieve financial objectives;
• Lead cross-functional team on projects. Communicate and work with all levels of the organization. Manage a large multi-function program or a set of projects. Interact with colleagues, suppliers and customers;
• Strong awareness of competition and impact of strategies and tactics in the marketplace;
• Apply specific technologies to projects;
• Leverage internal/external experts in network to accomplish goals;
• Expert in Enterprise Lean Sigma (ELS) process. Lead the formulation and development of projects. Provide direction and guidance to project leader. Monitor progress on schedule, budget and technical output. Provide guidance to the team on ELS projects;
• Review effectiveness of operating procedures, maintenance, space utilization, and protection of equipment to ensure optimal performance;
• Achieve maximum levels of productivity, ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value;
• Responsible for clear, focused leadership to further reduce the barriers to delivering competitive advantage via global size and scale.
• Actively engage in translating best practices in the areas of experimental and organizational design and development, cost modeling and developing enhanced internal and external relationships to support local and international businesses;
• Responsible for delivery of short-term and long term results in order to develop and maintain the organization’s credibility with the business and creating opportunities for the function to add greater value to the business;
• Use business trends and customer needs to create actionable goals that create competitive advantage;
• Develop, analyze and manage SML expenses;
• Ensure compliance with government regulations.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors degree in related fields is required.
• 5+ years Supply Chain, Logistics experience, with 3+ years supervisory or lead experience preferred.
• Project lead experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of modern manufacturing, material flow and improvement strategies (e.g. ELS, continuous flow, cellular, etc.) and the ability to integrate those into the operation.
• Demonstrated understanding of financial systems and the key drivers within the manufacturing environment.
• Strong organizational skills in strategy, communication at all levels and execution.
• Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based organization.