* Job Description:
- To supervise the locker room personnel ensuring they are implementing locker room policies and procedures and delivering the standard of service expected.
- To create and deliver informative and enjoyable training sessions aimed at ensuring the locker room personnel are able to deliver the service standards and locker room experience expected.
- Ensure all inventory control procedures are implemented.
- To ensure all locker room areas remain clean and tidy throughout the day including; toilets, vanity areas, floors, walls and furniture.
- Regularly replenish consumables in the vanity, toilet and shower areas.
- Ensure a sufficient quantity of clean towels are available for guest use.
- Collection of all used towels.
- Provide shoe cleaning services to guests as required.
- Conduct regular inventory checks on the number of towels available and their condition.
- Good salary according to negotiation.
- Ensure joining all social insurance
- Supporting about transportation/accommodation
- Traveling annually
- Other benefits and bonuses
- Have more chance to get promotion in career