Mô tả công việc
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEO so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.
The major responsibility of the AV Specialist (AV/Theater) is to ensure that the quality and functioning of audio and visual equipment within the school and maintain the operations of such equipment at several venues such as the theater, iLearns and outdoor events. The AV Specialist (AV/Theater) must be familiar with microphones, speakers, sound systems, recording devices, digital and analog mixing boards, lighting board, promethean boards, and projectors.
The AV Specialist (AV/Theater) is responsible to help develop a creative school, raising standards of education through innovative use of multi-media across curriculum; share resources and expertise within the school, offering increasing opportunities for communication and life- long learning; install, configure, operate, maintain, takedown, and at times, repair these devices.
1. Provide feedback, research and recommend AV best practices within the school.
2. Vendor management, arrange for repairs, manage and implement new AV projects
3. Communicate, plan, setup and operate sound systems, projectors & computer systems for events on campus that requires AV (Eg. Friday Concerts, Graduations, Marketing Events, Student Council Events, PTA Events).
4. Maintain, troubleshoot and calibrate Promethean interactive whiteboards & Projectors
5. Maintain and update AV inventory records and conduct regular audits.
6. Assist and teach teaching staff to use AV resources when required.
7. Maintain the integrity, security and availability of AV systems.
8. Assist with the evaluation and procurement of AV equipment & software.
9. Monitor service request for AV assistance/setup and AV Venue bookings
(Eg. Assembly portable speaker and TV Setup)
10. Maintain AV operations and events that are held within the theater (Eg. Concerts, Assemblies, Meetings, Plays, Rehearsals).
11. Manage health and safety regulations within the theater
12. Perform frequent maintenance of AV equipment within the theater (Eg. LED Wall, Audio Console & DSP, Lighting Bulb replacement)
13. Perform other duties as assigned
Yêu cầu công việc
● Diploma in or equivalent (Audio engineering technology or Theater/Arts Management with work experience in Audio Engineering, Audio Visual System, Lighting Systems, Live Sound and Performing Arts Theater)
● At least 2 years working in related and relevant industry – AV company, theatre house, international school background is preferred etc.
● Experience with Audio DSP programming would be an advantage.
● Experience in working with MAC operating systems.
● Excellent communication skills – oral and written (English).
● Good interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and pro-active
● Experience in working with digital sound mixer (CL3 and SI Performer), amplifiers and Line Array speaker systems.
● Patching and routing of audio signals to monitor speakers.
● Experience in working with Digital Lighting Board mainly ETC ION and dimmer patching.
● Setup microphones for events.
● Setup floor lighting for special events.
● Visual support in theater.
● Understand and able to operate cameras when needed.
● Understand Creston control system.
● Physically able to move speakers and lighting gears.
● Coordination of event requirements
● Team player and ability to work independently without much supervision when required
● Strong interpersonal skills and superior analytical skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th & 14th month salary
- Attractive leave package based on school calendar
- Full healthcare package
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: international school ho chi minh city (ishcmc)
- Địa chỉ: