Mô tả công việc
• University graduated, major in Law (Excellent Graduation or Master of Law is preferred)
• 3 year legal related experience working/practicing in an international law firm or top tier local law firm or in a legal in-house position in a foreign invested company
• Good command in both Vietnamese and English languages (oral and written);
• Independent mind with good ability of risk analyzing in reviewing business transactions;
• Strong sense of responsibility, self-confident, integrity;
• Good communication skills and highly self-motivated personality;
• Having adaptability skill and able to work under pressure, environment changing and uncertainty and set his/her own high standard, able to prioritize his/her works to meet the stretch deadline; and
• Able to manage multi-tasks according to business/team structures and needs.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Review contracts, agreements and related legal and business supported documents;
• Conduct legal reviews to support business initiatives;
• Work with the other functions (Sales, Services…) on reviewing the documentations to support launching projects;
• Support the Plant team on the safety and environment issues/matters and all legal matters of plant operation;
• Support the intellectual property protection – work with the supplier for intellectual property contract registration;
• Study and monitor existing and new laws/ regulations to support the Legal and Government Affairs Manager to assure the company’s compliance with applicable laws/ regulations;
• Co-ordinate with HR department in managing and dealing with issues in relation to labor contracts; development/revision of the internal rules, collective labor agreement, democracy regulations and labor discipline matters;
• Be responsible for the pricing notice and contact relevant authorities to support the pricing announcement and the dealing with related issues;
• Prepare and manage the application, revision, renewal of various kinds of licenses/certificates of the company;
• Manage disputes, claims, lawsuits and arbitration arising during business operations including product liability, labor disputes, customer claims, third-party claims… and other legal issues;
• Translate and proofread legal and GA documents in Vietnamese and English;
• Do other legal tasks assigned by the Legal and Government Affairs Manager based on business requirements.
• Work on government affairs, industry affairs, reputation and crisis management in close coordinating with functional departments and with the region;
• Support the government audit (when necessary);
• Maintain good relationships with central and local authorities and agencies that are relevant to company business’s interests and within the remit of the legal and government affairs;
• Draft and finalize official letters to the governments and other correspondences for GA;
• Co-ordinate and set up meetings with governmental/local authorities.
• Support the Legal and Government Affairs Manager in policy reviewing, policy-making process in VAMA Policy Sub-com.
• Participate in handling non-government affair issues: VAMA, VCCI, FDI Enterprises’ Association, AMCHAM, USABC etc. to support company business activities;
• Manage external legal counsel and outside resources related to legal area when necessary.
• Do other GA tasks assigned by the Legal and Government Affairs Manager based on business requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Incentive bonus
- Private insurance
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Hai Duong everyday
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: ford vietnam limited
- Địa chỉ: