Mô tả công việc
The Leasing & Marketing Senior Staff will be responsible for the leasing progress for both office and retail component of RTCC; develop the commercial center to become a shopping destination of international and domestic customers. Supporting and planning towards a successful and efficient management services provided to the Property.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS LEASING & MARKETING MANAGER
The Leasing & Marketing Senior Staff shall carry out the decisions of the Board Of Director (BOD) to the best interest of the property, including all leasing and marketing activities to maximize the occupancy and income as well as the best tenant mixed of both office and retail component. For the avoidance of doubt, the BOD acknowledges that in the course of the leasing & marketing activities at RTCC, the Senior Staff may:
1. Represent RTCC to deal with any potential tenant that may suit to be an occupant of the office and retail spaces. Enter into initial agreement and/or commitment of leasing the space according to the Rent scheme within the budget which approved by the BOD.
2. Efficiently use the fund approved within the annual budget to develop, plan and implement the promotion and marketing campaign to build up the image/position of the property as well as attracting customers to the shopping mall.
The Leasing & Marketing Senior Staff may in any event implement his/her duties in accordance with the laws of Vietnam and conduct the work as follow:
1. Ensure that the leasable spaces are well promoted and ready to be occupied
2. Developing the deep knowledge of tenant’s brands in both office and retail component in consideration of having the best profile and tenant list for RTCC.
3. To approach, contact, meeting with potential tenants to pre-lease the vacant spaces within the property in accordance with the basic leasing conditions.
4. To negotiate with the potential tenant in term of the Rent and the lease conditions for the best interest of the property to fill the vacant spaces and complete the lease agreement upon the BOD’s approval.
5. Planning and implementing the on-going marketing progress to promote and maintain the good name of the building in the market.
6. Re-negotiate with existing tenants for the exercise of options in, and renewal of, leases and to conduct rent renew negotiation.
7. Interact with effective communication with all Department Heads, colleagues, and other business associates.
8. Ensures all enquiry from tenants are attended and responded in a timely manner.
9. To record and attend to all tenants’ complaints, promptly and efficiently.
10. To prepare and submit yearly revenue & expenditure budget.
11. Ensure that all weekly/monthly/ quarterly/ yearly leasing & marketing reports are prepared and submitted on time.
12. Other tasks or duties assigned by BOD.
Yêu cầu công việc
Further detail will be discuss in the interview.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Company policies
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: riverside tower commercial center ltd.,
- Địa chỉ: