Mô tả công việc
The key responsibility of this role is to support the development and delivery of a comprehensive Organizational Development & Learning program, to include talent management, leadership development, organizational development and change management that enhances the professional growth, effectiveness and capability of team.
• Provide solutions, organizational development programs;
• Build policies, programs and shape organizational culture;
• Build standard Competencies and shape cultural organization stages;
• Run CSR program, Organization Scan and check;
• Provide guidance on structure, location description and coordinate in writing job description;
• Establish organizational and operational regulations;
• Manage HR projects.
• Provide solutions and programs to improve staff efficiency;
• Provide increased attachment solutions: survey, analyse, evaluate and develop action plans;
• Build and implement Employee Assistance program;
• Assist employees to locate their values and build career paths associated with the development of the company, thereby enhancing the attachment level;
• Coordinate making personnel policies, labor management policies, procedures and regulations on demand;
• Guide and monitor the implementation of HR policies.
• Support Talent and Succession Management practices, i.e. Individual Development Plan (IDP) creation and monitoring;
• Conduct needs analyses, co-design, co-develop, and participate in delivery of a wide range of internal training experiences directed at building key business and leadership competencies.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s or above degree related to Organizational Psychology, Organizational Performance, Training & Development, Human Resource Management.
• Fluency in written and oral Vietnamese and English;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Proven leadership, management and motivational skills;
• Ability to actively engage and collaborate with all levels of the organization;
• Ability to identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks and performance targets;
• Thorough understanding of the principles, theory and practice of large-scale change, organizational development, training and adult learning;
• Understanding of Finance - Securities is a plus.
• At least 2 years’ experience in organizational development scope or human resource management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- According to business results of HSC and personal working performance
- Health insurance, gym card, sport clubs
- At least 14 paid-leaving day/year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: ho chi minh city securities corporation (hsc)
- Địa chỉ: