Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Floor 23rd, BITEXCO Financial Tower, No 02 Hai Trieu St., Ben Nghe ward, D1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Điện - Điện tử
Mô tả công việc
- [Planning L&D courses] Perform the design and development of learning solutions, review and customization of external data, and management of development budget.
- [Running L&D courses] Perform the execution of learning solutions, facilitation, and presentation, and the analysis on methodology for internal/external course running..
- [Assessing the effectiveness of L&D] Perform the assessment of learning solutions and projects, and the decision making on profit.
- [Planning and managing projects] Participate in project planning, management of stakeholders/person in charge of a project, project execution, and process review.
- [Planning L&D strategy] Prepare the establishment of L&D strategy, annual operational plans, budget allocation, and KPI aligned to the business objectives and organizational competency management.
- [Establishing and operating L&D infrastructures and policies] Design strategies for knowledge management resources, social learning initiatives/programs, and acceleration plans for building learning culture.
- [Executing other L&OD projects] Involve in project execution to improve L&OD services including EVP & Samsung Culture Index as well as creating new initiatives to drive L&OD agenda.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree preferably Human Resources, Business Management
- Requires at least 5+ years high-tech or FMCG full-time training experience and talent development
- Expert communication skills and good training skills
- Team player with ability to work with various stakeholders & levels of employees/executives
- Strong knowledge of HR systems implementations
- Proactive initiative and communication style
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment