Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Partner with business leads, HR, SMEs and Talent Management team members to understand role-specific learning requirements for defined leadership populations
- Conduct learning needs assessments to determine business needs and associated capability gaps, identify learning strategies & solutions and recommend to stakeholders.
- Evaluate current solutions for effectiveness and recommend improvements or other strategies for enhancing solutions
- Evaluate, analyze and measure the business impact of learning solutions
- Contract/partner with key stakeholders to advise on the most appropriate strategies and solutions to meet identified gaps.
- Apply knowledge of adult learning theory and 70/20/10 principles to the design of leadership learning solutions.
- Consult with SMEs and others to define approaches for developing formal & informal learning solutions that include self study, online and blended instructional solutions that meet learning objectives and effectively engage the learner and leader.
- Facilitate delivery of development solutions, i.e, instructor-led training (virtual or face to face), development centers, groups, and cohort activities
- Manage and lead the activities of others in the design and delivery of learning/development solutions.
- Adhere to project plans and timelines
- Update and maintain solutions to ensure continued effectiveness
- Source and recommend vendors and other external partners to design, develop, and / or deliver learning solutions. Manage relationships with external resources to ensure delivery of project plans and quality expectations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned which may become necessary to support departmental/organizational objectives.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good understanding of business, including strategies, challenges, and capability gaps
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with, and influence, stakeholders
- Expertise in analyzing capability gaps; performance consulting processes; learning needs analysis (classroom, blended, online, communities, learning support)
- Management of leadership program design and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, challenging global corporate environment required