Mô tả công việc
Duty station: Hanoi with possibility to traveling in-country and abroad
Duration of Assignment: ASAP for three years
• Assist the project management in achieving the project´s objectives;
• Support the conceptualization and implementation of institutional capacity development measures (workshops, trainings, study tours, etc.);
• Assist the project management to coordinate and communicate with the political partners (ministerial and provincial levels and line agencies);
• Assist the project management to provide technical advice on climate policy (NDC, MRV, etc.) to MONRE and other government partners of the project;
• Steer national and international consultants;
• Assist the communication and inter-ministerial exchange between MONRE other relevant line ministries regarding NDC and other climate policy related matters;
• Support and contribute to the M&E system of the project, prepare reports and presentation material.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Master degree in environment economics, environmental engineering, international economics or other related academic subject;
• Minimum 2 years’ professional experience;
• Expertise in diverse environmental topics, especially related to climate change mitigation;
• Working experience in development cooperation and/ or in the Vietnamese public sector would be an advantage;
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
• High level of oral and writing skills in English;
• Good working knowledge of telecommunication systems (phone, fax, e-mail, internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS-Office);
• Service orientation and proactive working style;
• Team work ability, dynamic, self-motivated character and interest in development work.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send the application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either via Vietnamworks or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 30th September 2019.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the deutsche gesellschaft für internationale zusammenarbeit (giz)
- Địa chỉ: