Mô tả công việc
Job Position: Production Assistant for the Vietnam Rep Office.
Responsible for monitoring styles and orders for production while coordinating garment components, trims and packaging materials, including the management of stock.
Daily tasks will include order control, data entry and regular communication by email and telephone with Vietnam factories, Asia suppliers and overseas offices in Europe, as well as the monitoring of critical path against the factory production schedule to achieve on-time delivery.
Other responsibilities will occasionally include translation while assisting the Production Merchandisers and helping with company objectives.
This role comes with training and support from a senior merchandiser, with opportunities to develop personal skills plus responsibilities step by step and increase salary after 1 year.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
• Monitoring weekly Production Schedules against Factory Plans and Daily Production Figures.
• Vietnam Critical Path / Production Event time line administration and reporting.
• Order management with factories from placement through to delivery.
• Coordinating trim deliveries to ensure delivery and inspection on time.
• Monitoring and updating factories on seal sample approvals and delays.
• Monitoring PP Samples delivered and when Production Samples are sent for approval.
• Trims Diary, File Maintenance, Stock records and monthly reporting.
• Translation and explanation between Vietnamese and English languages.
• Solving production issues related to Merchandising and Factories.
• Checking information on Fast React and Scala systems.
• Contacting suppliers and fabric mills for bulk samples and documents.
• Co-operating with the Rep Office team to achieve delivery on time.
• Addition merchandising and Add-hoc tasks when requested by management.
• Reporting directly to the Production Merchandiser / team supervisor.
Key Contacts / Relationships:
• Factories and Suppliers
• Vietnam Rep Office & QC team
• Alison Hayes (UK) Ltd
• Alison Hayes Romania
Yêu cầu công việc
Experience / Qualification Level:
• Advanced written and good spoken English language skills. Fluent with Vietnamese.
• Garment Factory Merchandising / Critical Path Experience (minimum 3 years).
• Advanced with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
Personal Abilities / Skills:
• Strong character who is Flexible, Adaptive and willing to learn new skills.
• Self-driven and motivated, whilst working in an open plan office.
• Ability to identify problems to solve in a timely manner.
• Attention to Detail to ensure work is Accurate.
• Excellent Coordination and Communication skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: