Mô tả công việc
1. Key Accountabilities:
- Follow-up, collect and allocate payments
- Perform billing, collections and reporting activities before deadline
- Investigate customers concerns and queries and resolve them
- Investigate and solve payment discrepancies
- Create sales orders for International customers
- Create Purchase Orders for international customers suppliers
- Generate invoices for international customers
- Generate purchase orders to suppliers
- Proper recording of goods received at the warehouses
- Generate credit notes
- Reconcile logistics report to supplier’s bill
- Any other duties requested by Senior Accountant and/or finance manager.
2. Reports to:
Reporting directly to the Senior Accountant & Chief Accountant
3. The position is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, and is located in Thao Dien, Q2.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors in Banking, Finance, Accounting
- Experience of 2 years in a similar position
- International tax experience a plus.
- Fine to Good English.
- Willing to work hard, energy, enthusiasm, team player
- Initiative, honest, high responsibility and good management skill.
- Creative, careful
- Familiar with PC (Microsoft of Word and Excel, Access)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- - Social Insurance with the full salary- Allowance lunch.
- 12 Annual leave in year.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: thinkoutside vietnam (công ty TNHH tầm nhìn)
- Địa chỉ: