Mô tả công việc
FAO in Vietnam is looking for an IT team to develop the poultry farm database management software to support the implementation of the project “Risk Mitigation and Management of Human Health Threats along Animal Value Chains - OSRO/VIE/402/USA”.
The team of IT consultants (2 or 3 people) is expected to conduct the following tasks:
1. Review/ investigate the needs of software users;
2. Review technical specification developed under the piloting phase;
3. Develop software;
4. Train users;
5. Maintain software and fix minor errors during the trial period.
Detail as below:
1. Review/ investigate the needs of software users:
- Review the inputs, outputs and functions of the software developed by Vinh Cuu company to manage poultry farm database;
- Meeting with DLP, Sub-Department of Animal Health (SDAH), District veterinary Station (DVS) and FAO staff and other relevant stakeholders to reconfirm and document the inputs, outputs and other user requirements for poultry farm database.
2. Review technical specification:
- Review the technical specification for the software to manage poultry farm database developed by Vinh Cuu company;
- Propose IT solutions to meet user requirements;
- Adjust technical specification if needed and communicate it back to the users.
3. Develop software:
- Design the software functions and database;
- Build an initial framework for programming;
- Program the software functions including backend and frontend functions;
- Develop functions according to the requirement of each software’s stage;
- Test the software with DLP, SDAH, DVS, commune animal health workers and poultry farmers.
4. Train users:
- Develop software user guidelines/ manuals for different stakeholders;
- Train DLP, SDAH, and DVS staff on using the software.
5. Maintain software:
- Undertake ongoing security and system support and maintain activities including minor upgrades;
- Improve software functions based on the feedback from users and fix errors during the operation of the software.
Yêu cầu công việc
Candidates should meet the following requirement:
• Advanced qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent;
• Experience in developing database system, preferable in the animal health or agriculture sectors;
• Familiar with different methodologies for software development;
• Working knowledge of English.
The project background and the technical specification for the poultry farm database management software is attached or can be downloaded from http://www.fao.org/vietnam/fao-in-viet-nam/employment-procurement/vn/
The interested teams are invited to send application to FAO Vietnam at VietnamWorks
Application should include a cover letter describing your experiences and a list of developed software, especially database software if any, a proposal on work division among the team; and CV of all team members.
Deadline of submission: COB 10 March 2019. Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Companys policy
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: food and agriculture organization of the united nations (fao) in viet nam
- Địa chỉ: