Mô tả công việc
As an IT Supporter you will work with the local business management, the group IT Support function in Lithuania, and the IT Service Provider in Denmark to deliver technical support to the factory and administration office in HCMC.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Providing first-level IT support
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and network infrastructure
- Assist with larger IT infrastructure projects throughout the group
- Responding in a timely manner to user requests
- Conducting root cause analysis for IT-related problems
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, and printers
- Setting up and managing local user accounts and supporting local users
- Repairing and replacing IT equipment as necessary
- Instructing new personnel in use of IT systems
Yêu cầu công việc
Other relevant skills:
• Proficiency in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
• Knowledge of helpdesk or ticket systems
• Management of Microsoft Windows clients
• Setup and management of Microsoft Office 365 including Skype for Business
• Setup and management of network infrastructure
• Setup and management of mobile phones and tablet computers
Your personality is characterized by being proactive, structured, determined, responsible and honest. You are eager to learn and develop yourself.
Free lunch is provided
SMUI as per labor law
Yearly outing trip
Advanced medical insurance for self when signed indefinite labor contract
Salary is negotiable
Working address: Tân Thới Nhất Ward, Dist.12
Working hour: From 8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday, included 1 rest hour for lunch; and from 8:00 to 12:00 on Saturday.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương thưởng tháng thứ 13, phép năm, các ngày lễ tết trong năm.
- Được công ty mua BH tai nạn 24H, bảo hiểm cssk, tặng quà sinh nhật, các ngày lễ tết…
- Đi du lịch 1 năm một lần.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: ltp vietnam., co ltd
- Địa chỉ: