Mô tả công việc
- Creating and managing network security plans.
- Well understanding IT products and brands in network security.
- Assess current IT for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement
- Implement and oversee technological upgrades, improvements and major changes to the information security environment
- Daily monitor and control security conformation. Besides, proactively prevent incident from security risks by updating the IT security professional news and reliable sources. Monitoring includes as a must have: patch management, Anti-virus management, Software updates, Usage of unlicensed and pirated software, Incidents of policy violations as per the information security policy.
- Managing security measures for information technology system within a networked system.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Proven work experience as IT security engineer
- 10+ years of professional industry experience assisting with the design, development, and deployment of IT security services
- Working knowledge of networks, servers such as Linux/Unix/Windows servers, security patch deployment, system configuration, cloud service, and information security best practices
- Working knowledge of security design around ERP such as Oracle R12 in manufacturing industry
- Experience with risk management processes to assess and mitigate IT security risk.
- Experience with reporting overall IT security risk based on IT security assessment
- Good verbal, written, and active listening English skills
- Certificates: CCNP, MCSE, one of these (CEH, CISM, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, or equipvelent certificates). These certificates are preferred: ISO 27001/2, NIST framework, Linux/Unix, ITIL, COBIT
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, bonus once a year
- Pay rise once a year
- Parking allowance
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client
- Địa chỉ: