Mô tả công việc
Our IT Sales Solutions team is looking to hire experienced business analysts to assist in the rollout of new functionality, streamlining of business processes, and improve data quality. The CRM system is based on the Salesforce platform and is used by en world across the APAC region.
As part of the Sales Solutions team, you will work tightly with other domain experts to assist sales and operation divisions, to assess, refine and implement existing and emerging business processes using an agile approach. You will flesh out high level requirements and analyze internal requests from different regions and divisions using interviews, workshops, scenarios and workflow analysis.
In conjunction with a product owner you will write descriptions of the different needs and develop user stories, validate that the story meets acceptance criteria and ensure relevant artifacts are clear and complete.
The role will be based in Ho Chi Minh city however some travel activity should be anticipated.
This role carries a high degree of visibility and responsibility.
Your main tasks will be highly diversified and will demand interaction with various departments and colleagues region wide. Some of your key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Liaise with staff from other divisions including those across APAC to understand sales business processes and localizations unique to a region
• Collaborate with external business analysts to identify existing documentation
• Identify opportunities that can be seized to optimize an existing or emerging process
• Propose new strategic business processes
• Contribute to the implementation of user stories that can be achieved via 3rd party addons or with direct customization of the Salesforce.com platform
• Assist in the execution and continual refinement of the testing strategy
• Liaise with staff from divisions across APAC in relation to ongoing testing, development and release of solutions
Yêu cầu công việc
We would like to hear from you if you can recognize yourself in the following statements
• 5+ years relevant working experience as a business or systems analyst
• Demonstrated experience in providing business analysis for sales processes; experience within the recruitment ideal but not essential
• Demonstrated ability to gather and clearly communicate requirements both technical and business representatives
• Demonstrated understanding of Business Process Modeling with previous experience with BPM Notation desirable
• High level inter-personal skills
• High level analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively, work under pressure and to work independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with clients, colleagues and management
• Previous experience with Salesforce.com customization as well as CRM system experience is highly advantageous but not an absolute must
• As we are a multinational company, we require that you are fluent in English, verbal and written
Candidates with less experience may also be considered as a junior BA.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- UNLIMITED - Base salary + Attractive Commission + Bonus
- Attractive training courses: Build Trust, Master Your Communication, Leadership ...
- Oversea travel contest twice/year: Dubai, Maldives, Japan, Korea, Taiwan..
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos group
- Địa chỉ: