Mô tả công việc
Reporting to an assigned Team Leader, the Business Analyst is responsible for contributing to meeting user commitments according to plan. The Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Assisting user in defining business requirements to meet their business goals
- Preparing business specification documents
- Conducting system tests & user acceptant tests
- Carrying our day-to-day applications and operations support
- Utilizes knowledge of both the life insurance industry and current company life system functionality by writing business specifications and performs various validity testing.
- Consults with users to define needs or problem areas, and determines scope of investigation required to recommend possible solutions.
- Develop test plans and test cases.
- Executes test plans independently or in conjunction with the user.
- Contributes to the resolution of common system problems.
- Assists with user on-the-job training on basic functional components.
- Participates and contributes during studies and/or gap analysis in order to identify functional gaps between the user’s current processes and current company systems’ functionality.
- Analyzes data to determine solutions to system processing according to the user’s business requirements.
- Provide day-to-day applications and operations supports.
Yêu cầu công việc
• A university degree/college diploma in Business/Computing, or equivalent business experience
• Experiences in life insurance/financial business is preferable
• Basic knowledge of data base: MSSQL or MySQL or DB2
• Computer literate in office suite of products (word, spreadsheet, flowchart, presentation etc.)
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of Data Architecture of system and basic SQL.
• Understanding of applications interfaces between life system and other corporate systems
• Customer service mindset
• Good analytical skills and attentive to details
• Analytical thinking and a fast learner
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Good team player, independent and result-oriented
• Flexible and open to changes
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Salary & Bonus
- Health care insurance, Personal Accident Insurance 24h/24h, Group Life Insurance
- 15 days Annual leave
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: dai-ichi life vietnam
- Địa chỉ: