Mô tả công việc
The IT Application Programmer is responsible for ensuring that the AFG IT application systems (including HO & outlets) are installed and operating properly, develop reports, modify programs and utilized to their maximum potential, as well as ensuring that new IT application systems are installed and operating properly to improve company efficiency and profitability, while adhering to AFG standards.
1. Oversee IT Application systems nationwide.
2. Liaise with 3rd parties
3. Work closely with Marketing Department on websites and digital marketing platforms
4. IT Improvements
5. Monitoring and Reporting of IT processes, issues and usage
6. Ensuring all IT documentation is kept accurately and up to date.
1. Oversee IT Application systems nationwide. Oversee all aspects of AFG’s IT Application systems including websites, intranet, CRM, mobile app, NAV/POS … (both online and on-site where/when required). Provide monthly report on issues, fixes and enhancements.
1.1. Work as the Level 1 Application programmer nationwide.
1.2. Serve as the “in house” expert on application set up, issue troubleshooting and ongoing development such as reporting, customization and maintenance.
1.3. Ensure all application systems are functioning to support users and business needs
1.4. Customize systems, modifies programs, develop and implement all reports for management and end user.
1.5. Do performance fine-tuning for all reports.
2. Liaise with our 3rd party contractors for maintenance of our HO/restaurant systems.
2.1. Ensure effective relationships and communication with 3rd party contractors to ensure AFG business needs met in a timely manner.
2.2. Provide monthly report on problems and recommendations.
3. Working closely with the Marketing Department on updating and developing of AFG websites, digital marketing platforms, etc.
3.1. Coordinate with 3rd party and Marketing on website development/enhancement.
3.2. Continually review websites to ensure it is presenting well and functioning correctly.
4. IT Improvements:
4.1. Propose, seek approval through Chain of Command & implement best practices on business processes, NAV/POS, website, database, security.
4.2. Develop and implement training/FAQ on using NAV/POS systems.
5. Monitoring and Reporting:
5.1. Monitor and report ongoing issues with the NAV/POS and propose recommendations/solutions for improvements, changes or modifications that would be beneficial for all aspects of AFG IT program
6.1. Ensure that all issues, concerns, problems and outcomes related to the application systems are well documented and reported to IT Group Manager.
6.2. Manage licenses for NAV/POS and other applications.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University/College degree in IT or equivalence.
• Must have experience with SQL programing language and HTML/CSS.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (or ERP), LS Retail/LS Hospitality (or POS).
• Preference for a candidate with knowledge/experience in programming languages/reporting & website tools such as C/AL, VB.NET/ASP.NET/PHP, WordPress, Jet Reports/Crystal Report/SQL Report Builder/SQL Reporting Services, database/application security…
• 2+ years’ experience in an application support role, preferably in hospitality/retail.
• Ability to self-study and update technology.
• Good customer service skills and team spirit.
• Enthusiastic, hardworking, careful and able to work under pressure.
• Basic English communication and must be able to read/understand technical English documents.
• Ability to demonstrate the 3 Core Values of AFG: Respect, Enthusiasm and Integrity
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social and health insurance, unemployment insurance follow Vietnam law
- Professional and active working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the al fresco’s group
- Địa chỉ: