Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Unit 1, Level 9, The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp: 18/10/2019
Lượt xem: 28
Cập nhật: 24/09/2019
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
A highly important Investment Manager job opportunity is now available in truly dynamic investment platform, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Investment Manager role:
In this business-critical role, Investment Manager will be part of the firms Investment Team and will generally be working alongside Investment Director and/or Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
• Building and expanding relationships with business partners, sourcing, executing and monitoring investment opportunities
• Identifying, sourcing and evaluating the viability of potential investment opportunities by himself or the team led by himself through conducting analysis, financial modelling, feasibility studies, risk assessments, valuation and due diligence
• Participate in the investee’s company Board of Directors or Supervisory Board (as delegated by the CEO); actively manage and monitor investments (made) to improve corporate governance, develop its long-term development strategy, limiting risks and enhance shareholders value
• Recruiting, coaching and mentoring a team, working with investment team members and where appropriate managing direct reports
• Contributing to investment strategy and allocation of the fund, implement the Companys strategic business plan, specifically in developing the sector and sub-sector investment focuses
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree from an accredited institution in business administration, economics, finance and related principles is a must
• Internationally accredited professional financial analyst or finance/accounting/investment certificate (such as CFA, CAIC, ACCA, etc.) would also be preferable
• Seasoned, experienced investment executive with a minimum of eight years related experience typically gained with a leading private equity houses, advisory firms or investment banks, of which at least two years experience similar to the post of Manager in reputable corporates
• Extensive experience with proven track record in private equity deal origination, project development and supervision, M&A and/or corporate development, investment banking or strategy consulting
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills; analytic, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of high functioning team
• Must possess diplomacy, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiating skills
• Strong local networks among business communities
• Fluent in English
This investment group has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in every new market sector that they enter for the last 10 years. With the goal to become a leading private equity house in Vietnam, this firm has extended its portfolio to various sectors such as clean water, toll roads, health care, and financial services.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Investment Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Vị trí Investment ManagerHeadhunt jobs
làm tại Unit 1, Level 9, The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi, District 1, HCMC tuyển dụng tại Hồ Chí Minh, đang được Robert Walters Vietnam Co. Ltd
tại địa chỉ Unit 1, Level 9, The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi, District 1, HCMC tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Investment ManagerHeadhunt jobs tại đây