Mô tả công việc
1 / Inventory Management:
- Control and optimize the finished product at a reasonable level according to the storage policy and business requirements.
- Coordinate with Demand Planning to adjust the Weekly Forecast, reflecting the latest sales trends.
- Manage the needs of importing finished products & placing orders (updating alternate forecast, actual requirements, issues of PR orders, creating DRP shipping plans, ...)
- Manage finished products during the transition period of adjusting prices, re-launching, promotional products left over, canceling, etc. (liquidating old goods and using new goods optimally)
- Lead and / or assist with simplified projects (e.g. streamlining SKU product groups)
- Control of Slow Sales & Used Stocks (including finished products and materials / packaging)
2 / Category Project Management
- Develop, update and control projects for innovation initiatives and other activities (promotions, price adjustments, cost savings, harmonization of raw materials & packaging)
- Co-chair the project team meeting with the Branding / Marketing Department
- Emphasize & manage risks and issues (cost of elimination of products may occur, duration, resources, ...)
- Track progress of improvement projects & the implementation of important activities, make appropriate decisions and make sure the business department is aware of the experiences learned.
- Update and register product activities (in accordance with UAM)
3 / Other tasks
- Represent domestic supply chains in regional / global projects (start-up, re-start, sourcing, harmonization of raw materials & packaging, harmonization of SKUs, complexity management , cost-saving projects, ...)
- Support the business team with general supply chain information.
- Supply chain reporting & analysis (core causes of CCFOT indicator, preparation of S&OP process, SLOB analysis, review of market share of products, consideration of safety of stored goods, etc. )
Yêu cầu công việc
· University graduate with at least 2 years of experience in the planning department, especially experience in inventory planning or project planning.
· Knowledge of using SAP system and project management is an advantage
· Strength of computer working skills, especially using Microsoft Excel and Assets;
· Good analytical skills
· Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese
· Good at business partnering and problem solving skills.
· Ability to adapt and learn quickly, able to work under pressure, with high spirit of accomplishing goals and teamwork.
· Ability to work well in the diverse environment, pressure and rapid changes of the FMCG industry.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities for career enhancement
- Shuttle bus provided
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: unilever vietnam international co., ltd
- Địa chỉ: