Mô tả công việc
We are looking for you - a junior digital artist, with the goal to become an artist in the video games industry. You are positive, persistent, love to learn new things and not afraid to ask questions. You understand the importance of feedback. As a part of our team, you will be offered various responsibilities as following:
- Create and produce appealing 3D models and textures based on 2D concept arts or from scratch
- Apply, and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire projects
- Collaborate with a team of engineers in the implementation of the assets
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members
- Attractive salary, benefits and an international, fun and professional working environment.
- Chance to work on big game projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Chance to become full-time staff
- An open and honest studio culture where people are treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free drink (tea, coffee,...) and Lunch allowance
- Standing desks if you like it, modern hardware, no dress code, company trip
- Gym and Game room for everyone: we love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- In-house classes including Yoga, Zumba, BJJ, Muay Thai classes.
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Open to learn new things
- Good understanding of any modeling or sculpting software (Maya, 3DS max, Zbrush, etc…)
- A helpful and collaborative attitude
- Good understanding of working with sculpting or low poly models
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Portfolio/demo (website, blog, online album, Dropbox, etc.) demonstrating your animation skills and aesthetic sense
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Standing desks if you like it, modern Hardware
- Gym and Game room for everyone
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: